Cricket 24 - General Discussion

TemPSaad

Associate Captain
Really loving the T20 sim scores in career mode now , bowlers having realistic averages (still a tad bit high though)

sonimrajk

International Cricketer
Dynamic camera is quite good. But it zooms in too much just before the bowler releases the ball. I hope they adjust the zoom or at least allow players to choose how much to zoom in,
Yes the new dynamic camera will be great if zoom is adjusted like below.
At the time of delivery
Screenshot_20231121_000806_YouTube.jpg

At the time of batter hitting the ball
Screenshot_20231121_000903_YouTube.jpg

@MattW @JNT BA Please consider this.

sonimrajk

International Cricketer
Hi, can someone explain me where is this Team list management used?
I could add teams in it, but not sure of how do I use them.
I am not on my xbox now but I think its in cricket academy beside or below team editor. I think its named as Team List editor.

sonimrajk

International Cricketer
First team I tried to download from the academy and it says my playface storage is full. Is this a known bug?
I'm on xbox series x.
I m also facing this issue on xbox series x. I submitted a ticket on bigant support page. Hope it will be fixed in next patch. Please raise a ticket if you can.

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
AI is now setting better fields while human batting.
This is the first time i got out like this because of the AI field placement.

I also got out at close point another time and thats also because of the AI field placement and bowling according to the field placement
I've been out like this too. Also, fired one straight into the hands of short mid wicket.

TemPSaad

Associate Captain
@MattW @JNT BA Surely guys you can add back the option to select/change the team in career mode matches , I want to see AI vs AI games in career mode which constitute 90% of my playtime of C22 , Why removed that feature and locked the team selection? Currently I just play C24 every now and then when the new patch arrives and online games only , C24 has killed the reason for me to play career mode because I can't watch AI vs AI games anymore and actually have to play or sim them only.
Surely it is a simple fix but worth a ton for me. Can you guys bring it back?

smurfygray86

Associate Captain
So, I finally made a purchase. Playing a test match and can you guess what the 1st wicket was? Yes, a stupid run out in the 2nd over. Batter mishits it, ball picked up by bowler. They try to run 2....

Can confirm that smashes to short leg are being caught. So now we have bat boot, bat pad and super human short leg fielders catching balls fired in a 5 yard radius around them.

Love the dynamic broadcast cam but feel a bit dizzy after playing for an hour or so. It feels like it's zoomed in a bit much.

Also finding that if I alter my difficulty settings during the game, they reset to default at some point. Think this was happening in C22 too.

On xbox series x.
You had any genuine wickets yet ? I’m thinking we are on a different build in Xbox and glad someone else sees the jolty camera thing wish it would stay stable it moves about all the time for no reason at all it’s like an amateur cameraman is filming the game with no tripod

Wealey

ICC Board Member
You had any genuine wickets yet ? I’m thinking we are on a different build in Xbox and glad someone else sees the jolty camera thing wish it would stay stable it moves about all the time for no reason at all it’s like an amateur cameraman is filming the game with no tripod

All my wickets were genuine so potentially you are behind. I have no clue.

Gamefroggy

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
South Africa
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
This is me batting lol. I am having fun though. One man show at the moment and really have to focus. Veteran default with only physics @Rumple43 sliders. The dynamic broadcast is awesome.
NEW01.pngNEW02.png
Post automatically merged:

The run out was stupid judgement by myself and not the crap from the previous patch.

smurfygray86

Associate Captain
All my wickets were genuine so potentially you are behind. I have no clue.
I’ve got 4 hours today committed to playing so going to try mix up my bowling antics. Tried pro controls but after 6 no balls in a row I gave it up

Gamefroggy

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
South Africa
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Why is the batsmen playing defensive to the legside when the input is for defense to onside?

Hester

County Cricketer
I m also facing this issue on xbox series x. I submitted a ticket on bigant support page. Hope it will be fixed in next patch. Please raise a ticket if you can.
I'll raise a ticket. Strange we're the only people here who've had the issue though.

Users who are viewing this thread