PlanetCricket WIKI

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was removed because the only ones using it were automated spam bots.

I reckon it'd be cool. A wiki page could tell new people to the site what it's about. Say the first time you ever go to the site, it redirects you to the page.

Is there a chance that you "lovely gentlemen" could get it back?

I reckon it'd be cool. A wiki page could tell new people to the site what it's about. Say the first time you ever go to the site, it redirects you to the page.

Is there a chance that you "lovely gentlemen" could get it back?
You're insulting them now Sean, some of they might be women ;)

Yeh, we're couch potato's!

The only reason I'd ever go with the idea of a PC wiki is if it gave us extra publicity, whenever I come on, guests outnumber members 5 to 1 at least.

Yeh, we're couch potato's!

The only reason I'd ever go with the idea of a PC wiki is if it gave us extra publicity, whenever I come on, guests outnumber members 5 to 1 at least.

Yeh people go on the site, get the info they need and leave. They dont contribute anything back. Maybe we should make it some forums cant be seens my guests

Yeh people go on the site, get the info they need and leave. They dont contribute anything back. Maybe we should make it some forums cant be seens my guests

I was thinking about that, and that you need to have posted a number of posts before you can do certain things

But i still think the idea of becoming a member before you are allowed to view the site is good. It could work.

But i still think the idea of becoming a member before you are allowed to view the site is good. It could work.
I just leave forums that require membership to read posts and look elsewhere (as normally it is Google that leads me to those sites). I'd hate for PC to go down that route.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread