Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
The shorter the match gets on Sunday, the bigger India's advantage. Pakistan don’t have the batters for a 5-over shootout

Velocity

International Coach
India
SRH...
Avengers
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
The shorter the match gets on Sunday, the bigger India's advantage. Pakistan don’t have the batters for a 5-over shootout
I'd still back Nawaz, Asif Ali, Haider and even Zaman to clear the boundaries in a short game. Pakistan seem to always get something from their big hitters.

Wouldn't even say it's a big advantage to India, Hardik and maybe SKY are the only players who can really be relied on to hit the big sixes. It remains to be seen if Karthik's crafty improvisation shots are as effective on bigger grounds. Certainty that KL is still gonna be knocked over for 0(2) by Shaheen.

More than anything, if it's a 12 over game for instance, then it might come down to Pakistans start. Might force Babar and Rizwan to play out of character which could mean a sluggish start that could cost them later, or a quick start that the middle order to capitalize later on.

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
More than anything, if it's a 12 over game for instance, then it might come down to Pakistans start. Might force Babar and Rizwan to play out of character which could mean a sluggish start that could cost them later, or a quick start that the middle order to capitalize later on.
Exactly this. Especially if batting first

Skankhunt_42

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
So... winners tomorrow? Aus and Eng.? Or Rain :p

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
So should I get up at 4.00 am to watch the game or not is the question. Lucky I am not in California who will have to watch the game start at 1.00 am.

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
So should I get up at 4.00 am to watch the game or not is the question. Lucky I am not in California who will have to watch the game start at 1.00 am.
4.00 am is too much to be awake. Specially once you turn 30, your feel like 60

Users who are viewing this thread