2023 ICC Cricket World Cup (October/November) - India

Your 2023 Cricket World Cup Champions are?

• Australia

Votes: 6 33.3%
  • India

Votes: 12 66.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Till Valhalla

ICC Chairman
The Boys
Profile Flag
Papua New Guinea
Only Indian fans could be nervous about losing to a team who has only beat England, Sri Lanka, Afghanistan, Netherlands and Bangladesh
Player mentality level. I really would have liked India chances more if Hardik was in the side not because of his cricketing ability but his mental state is really good.

icyman

ICC Chairman
India
The Boys
Profile Flag
India
Only Indian fans could be nervous about losing to a team who has only beat England, Sri Lanka, Afghanistan, Netherlands and Bangladesh

India and Knockouts- I'd be worried even if we were facing Afghanistan/ Bangladesh/ Ireland/ Netherlands.

Given that we haven't been able to compete in these games, it is but natural that an Indian fan will be concerned.

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Some of the players would very well be playing their very last WC match today.

From India's perspective, I would say Rohit and Shami look like the ones who will make way. Virat and Jadeja could still make it to next edition, though it might take some doing.
From NZ's point of view, maybe Kane Williamson is the one. Boult or Southee...who knows?

As a fan, can't help but think about anything else than the knockout syndrome that we are plagued with. I would be honestly surprised if we make it to the Final.

B

Bigby Wolf

The nervousness among Indian fan is real today.

More so given our recent history in last 10 years in knockouts.

Today is our best bet to overcome it.

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Its 2 am here and I cannot sleep. 1 hour 30 minutes to go and fearsome tweak the office life tomorrow!

Users who are viewing this thread