2023 ICC Cricket World Cup (October/November) - India

Your 2023 Cricket World Cup Champions are?

• Australia

Votes: 6 33.3%
  • India

Votes: 12 66.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
chandler-friends.gif

Zampa against Kohli and KL is not something I’d have wanted.

A day where we would miss 3 dimensional players like Pandya & Thakur

I know we have played aggressive brand of cricket this world cup but now is the time to score 5-6 runs an over for next 20 and calm the f down!

We would still be run a ball since our start.

Unnecessary shot from Rohit... He scored 6 and 4 in 2 ball, not needed another boundary in that over...
Tbf, he was great on that pitch. The occasion got the better of Gill for sure and Iyer was sent back before he could really get the feel.

This is going to be the mother of all heartbreaks especially as it is Aus again. 2003 WC is where I started watching cricket and maybe this 2023 WC is where it will end.

The dream seems over already!

Cummins has been insanely good with the ball.

Damn you negative nerds... :D
Just 3 down and you hand over WC... what are you? PAKISTAN? :lol

IND's game it is... just soak and watch...

Too early to be so negative bros. Just watch and enjoy an intriguing match.

Oh dear! Free Palestine guy on ground! Geez!

Tbf, he was great on that pitch. The occasion got the better of Gill for sure and Iyer was sent back before he could really get the feel.

This is going to be the mother of all heartbreaks especially as it is Aus again. 2003 WC is where I started watching cricket and maybe this 2023 WC is where it will end.

The dream seems over already!
Its the same for me. No matter what the result is, this will be an end of an era for me watching it with such craze. Rohit has played his ODI inning for sure, Kohli probably. Jadeja next. People who grew up with me growing up are all probably playing their last world cups.

On other teams too, Warner, Starc, Smith

I just hope KL knows what he is doing and not building pressure on him. I am fine with how he is batting.

Users who are viewing this thread