30/12 PlanetCricket V Bengal Tigers (Mid Season Friendly)

Bilal91

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
some of the people aren't even as active as others (e.g. me) but are still selected...BIASED:mad::rolleyes:

Big Man

Club Cricketer
Wow some of you whinge a bit when not selected.

Harden up.

sohum

Executive member
Profile Flag
India
Wow some of you whinge a bit when not selected.

Harden up.
For reals. If 22 people are being selected from a pool of about 90, obviously a lot of peeps are not going to be selected. Especially so when you've got batting quality of my class in the competition... in fact I'm surprised we even decided to pick 6 batsmen--a bowling all-rounder and myself would have sufficed.

Big Man

Club Cricketer
I was just thinking that, anyone who whinges like they do on BF or BC would get eaten alive by 90% of the comp. Here, 90% of the comp whinge :rolleyes:
Yeah a slightly different forum to most of the ones I visit.

Its all good.

Kshitiz_Indian

Executive member
Well I'd say good luck to the team, I can see some faults in the selection (Not including myself is not what I'm talking about :p) But still its good, this side can represent PC well I hope. Go team!

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
Zorax Lambasts Whiners!

"Stop being such crybabies!"

Legendary Downright Donkeys Allrounder Zorax Doom has hit out against everyone complaining about not getting a spot in the side to face the Bengal Tigers, telling them to "Grow a pair and get over it." The PlanetCricket Representative Second XI was announced less than a day ago, after an angry reaction from Zorax and several other senior players over the dodgy selection method used to pick the PlanetCricket Representative XI prompted the PlanetCricket Officials to organise a second friendly. Zorax himself did make the second XI, and had harsh words for those who didn't.

"Stop being such cry babies and move on. Do you really want to know why you didn't make the side? Not because you were unlucky, not because the selectors forgot, not because you just missed out due to the quality of talent, but because you suck. Yes, the others may try to sugar coat it for you, but that is the truth. You suck. And this may just be a friendly match, but we want to win, and our best chance of doing that is if you guys DON'T play."

"Now hopefully these matches will finally get underway, and the 2nd XI can show the First XI how it is done."

These comments added further fuel to the fire of the rumour that Zorax himself was one of the mystery selectors, or that he may have had influenced the selections. When questioned, Zorax had no comment, and instead screamed "SIMBO DID IT! BLAME HIM!!!".

Zorax also had thoughts on the death of PCCL Official W3lshrugby, stating that it was a "Huge blow for his family."

"W3lsh's family loved to come to the PCCL matches, to watch us play, and through him got free tickets. But now that source has been cut off, and it is a huge blow to them. So, as a sign of respect to him, I am giving his family a set of Lifetime Passes to all the Downright Donkeys games. Watching me play will certainly bring them so relief, my greatness shall make sure they forget W3lsh."

On that note, Zorax drove away in is Ferrari 360 Modena, leaving the media personal covered in his dust.​

-Reuters​

KBC

Panel of Selectors
Aye! Stop it now zorax. I presume no one reading it. But Include some yacht and relative words in it, and see.

And good luck everyone. If it's an OD, It's okay. But if it's an FC, then you're better missing someone. (y):p *Sigh* LOL! I've been the top scorer for the donkeys in FC errmm and one of the ..ermm..well medicore performers in ODs this season due to sigh....well..*cough* for being sick in the yacht. But well, everything happens for the good and i'm not complaining against the selection and know it's difficult to do and everyone who's complaining against it, Listen up - you couldn't do better than them and if there's really wrong things going on, then the result will make the selector(s) realize.

Good luck, KIU and FTW PC!!

Last edited:

Storer11

Club Captain
Yeah, come on fellas, let's get this underway. Bengal Tigers FTW.

Users who are viewing this thread