IPL 31st Match: Delhi Daredevils v Kolkata Knight Riders

Indeed. A little late in the tournament though. If he played like this while Gayle was here I can't even imagine the carnage.

<3 Dave Warner. Warner > Hayden. Warner and Watson would be an orgasm of an opening partnership, get him in the Aussie ODi side!

Loosing only 3 wickets and scoring so low. KKR are really bad.

KKR are'nt bad Dinda is aweful!!!!Oh my God Ganguly is such a brilliant fielder!!!:p

Has Ganguly received some injury or something? Otherwise what's the logic behind pushing him this down the order when KKR was batting? He actually didn't even get a chance to bat today. Can you imagine? The highest scorer of KKR thus far....:rolleyes: And besides, who is selecting the first XI? I want to open his head and see what is inside it. Again Moises Henriques? Alright, he did score 30 valuable runs today, but he gave a MAIDEN to Amit Mishra when he came to bat today in the very first over he faced, just imagine, a batsman giving a maiden in T-20, that just destroyed all the momentum- had it not for that maiden we could have got to a total of 170/180+....., :rolleyes: what's his role in the team? He can't hit the ball, he can't run fast, he can't bowl- why the **** is he there when Mash and CL are waiting? And Dinda, I don't know what to say about him. A man's fielding can be THIS POOR!!!!
You know what, KKR just doesn't deserve to win today. Our fielding has been ultra terrible, our bowling has been horrible...., I'm just shocked.

King Cricket added 5 Minutes and 36 Seconds later...

Well, some good bowling by Agarkar (:eek:) and Kartik (:eek::eek:) has again brought us back in the match. Although I still doubt our chances in this match- Dinda is still there in the field, and Henriques too.

Last edited:
McCullum should take gloves. Hes wasting himself on field.

If you field like this, you can never win. Poor Ishant! :( Fielders drop catches and make silly mistakes, and the blame goes to the bowlers.

King Cricket added 2 Minutes and 48 Seconds later...

Shet! fearsome tweak! fearsome tweak!!! :mad::mad::mad: Another drop catch! Sukla, wasn't it?

King Cricket added 5 Minutes and 38 Seconds later...

Two mis-fields. And two fours! *sigh* What are these guys upto?

King Cricket added 2 Minutes and 20 Seconds later...

Aaaand, Delhi is home.

ok 1st of all Sharma needs a break! and why take ANOTHER batsman and not let Dada bat? i bet he could have scored 30 odd runs that other OZ-Portuges guy scored. they could have taken a bowler insteed (CL or Mash), and defend 150.

look at the TOP order? Buka is surly trying to make KKR into BKR. and thats why he wants more overseas players, so he can replaces all these brown players, and bring other OZies in the team!

Well Van Wyk's played brilliant no doubt but yeah as DJ arrives make special seat for Henriques on the bench...It's worth playing 9 players instead of playing DInda and Shukla...

KKR didn't knew how catch or field a simple ball:mad:
and Mr.Dinda wtf is he doing in kkr team,worst class bowling childlike fielding :mad:
btw this team has fielding coach also lol:D
Van Wyk really playing well :hpraise
and obviously
it is better to watch a Tom and Jerry than a KKR match

Last edited:
Good to see Henriques been given a go and showing his potential with the bat :) Warner looks to be firing up now so will be interesting seeing what Delhi do when Sehwag gets back.

5e5052c43c.jpg

Don't blame SRK, he's done nothing but be a good, motivational owner. He's not the one failing in the field, it's the players and the coach.

When you have a team that comprises of Gayle, McCullum, Ganguly, Ishant Sharma, etc you HAVE to do better then last place. The firepower is there, the local talent is there (Wridhi, Shukla, etc). But it's just all gone wrong.

Users who are viewing this thread