Archives & Player Trackings - How to modify them?

A

Atul

Is there any way (hex editing or something) by which I can manipulate individual player trackings in archives?

Now I do not want to enter record books with fake scores. The problem is like this.I was playing with the default BLC teams. S. Ramesh (India) had a 1 Day batting average of 38 and highest inividual test score. Now I updated the teams and lo. S. Sriram appers in place of Ramesh with the poor man Ramesh's average.Also Sriram's name appears instead of Ramesh in highest individual test score.

So what I mean is, is their a way to reset just one player's performance (like there is the default option to reset the whole archives).

Ahmed Ali Shah

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Buddy you need BLC.editer for this with this thing you can keep your team up to date and create new players you can even put yourself in the team the only problem will be the commentry file of your name but there are some matching files you can use to change commentery .Writr now the BLC.editer can solve your problem you can even change names,captains and player averages. You will find BLC.editer at www.cricketgames.com then click on commersial games then on Brianlara Cricket ( there are two of them click on the second one ) then click on the download you are now there and can download BLC.editer remmember never update your teams from any site when you dont have BLC.editer.

Users who are viewing this thread