Ashes Cricket General Discussion

Yo it's still not up in the US PSN. I have been searching since morning to no avail. And i hope the price is $49.99 cos for DBC17 I shelled out $59.99.

I hope the price is 50 cause I plan on buying a $50 code tomorrow/next week Saturday so I can be ready for the 16th. We just need @BigAntStudios to confirm the price. I'm guessing it's the same as Xbox cause that would make the most sense

Am I correct in saying that both DBC games had their Street dates broken?
I can remember DBC14 did for sure. DBC17 I can't remember but I am sure someone else here will be able to tell you.

Sorry if these question have already been answered here - is there an academy in the game for the console versions? Would DBC 17 creations be compatible with this game? And I know this is mainly an Ashes focused game, but has there been any screenshots of other teams?

Due to the nature of third party licensing I would doubt the street date will be broken this time

If I remember correctly I got DBC 17 two weeks before the release date when I was there in Dubai. The website through which I bought doesn't exist anymore and I can't find it in any sites in that region.

This time I need to search in Chennai if someone willing to sell it early :spy

I am already ready to be disappointed, if the game doesn’t end up showing in the Hong Kong Store. I have got no responses from the Devs or the Forums, regarding the availability... I’d have to get the disc imported from UK/US if that happens... I know they did say worldwide, but still taking it with a grain of salt...

Users who are viewing this thread