Ashes Cricket General Discussion

Kass D

County Cricketer
I don't know if BA will be interested in my suggestion.

Why not let the better batsman with high reating get to see the ball marker bit early then low ranked batters. That's how the real game any way.

Even when you start the innings with player confidence level, spotting line and length of the ball can be change .

Just might add to the realism of the game

Mitchell

Panel of Selectors
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
Just saw their a tennis game so hopefully that doesn’t delay anything for cricket who no but I guess different developer work on different games

angad

Chairman of Consent
Online Cricket Games Owned
I hope BigAnt take their own sweet time before releasing the next patch. I am kinda enjoying the AI not taking singles as it gives me the chance to bowl more consecutive deliveries at the same batsman and thus help in setting him up. Nothing is more irritating than bowling to a plan and the batsman takes a single off the 3rd ball and thereby sending your setup for a toss!

Ace123

International Cricketer
TPCL Titans
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
One thing that I would like @BigAntStudios to address is that the confidence meter of players remain unchanged after a session ends or after days play. In other words the the confidence level doesn’t reduce when play starts after a break. Has anyone noticed this ?

azkhan

Associate Captain
Speculation at best. Balance patches take time, and most other requested changes would take plenty of time too. A patch today would mean one of:

• They're some of the best developers in the modern era
  • They rushed it
  • There's not much in it.

Also another reason would be Big Ant have given in to all the barrage of unhelpful posts on their Facebook page and from their inbox.

Spot63

School Cricketer
Enjoy the game very much but an annoyance is that the scorecard, apart from coming up far too much, doesn’t appear in full. It’s like cut off around the edges. Any ideas please?

Thanks

Ace123

International Cricketer
TPCL Titans
Profile Flag
India
It would be nice if 3 day tour games (before 1st Test and 3rd Test) with 14 a side but 11 batsman option is added in Ashes game mode.

sashu_91

County Cricketer
Enjoy the game very much but an annoyance is that the scorecard, apart from coming up far too much, doesn’t appear in full. It’s like cut off around the edges. Any ideas please?

Thanks
That's very very annoying! But In some matches they are at a proper angle..and in some it is way to far...I think that's a bug too, been already reported.. let's see watsup

StormySteve

Club Captain
It gives hope to PC users awaiting game

To be honest I'm not expecting the PC version this side of Christmas, so it's a case of PS4 or xbox for me ( I will still be buying the PC version) to satisfy my hunger for what looks like an awesome game !!

So question is xbox or PS4???

gkvarma18

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
To be honest I'm not expecting the PC version this side of Christmas, so it's a case of PS4 or xbox for me ( I will still be buying the PC version) to satisfy my hunger for what looks like an awesome game !!

So question is xbox or PS4???
Ross promised and said many number of times on this forum that the pc version will be released only this side of Christmas and available through Christmas holidays even though we expected pc version to release in November last weekend.

mattk

Club Captain
Ross promised and said many number of times on this forum that the pc version will be released only this side of Christmas and available through Christmas holidays even though we expected pc version to release in November last weekend.
I don't think Ross promised anything other than that there would be a PC release.

I think the before Christmas timeframe was just what he was thinking would happen, not a definitive statement.

Users who are viewing this thread