Ashes Cricket General Discussion

Pat

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I can with certainty say that pre meditation is out...Play the ball totally to its credit and you have to wait for the ball come to you...

This is something I am most excited about.

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
This is something I am most excited about.
Well you will enjoy it..

My tips would be:

-Get back to stumps so you get that extra time.

-Get the stance right, that should define your approach..

-Allow the ball to come to you..Try playing as late under the eyes..

Its nearing guys..I hope you all enjoy it..

HammadK

School Cricketer
Can anybody please confirm about two things in the new builds...!
1) Are the backfoot shots being playable powerfully in front of square?
2) Are backfoot shots equally powerful on the off side as well?

sonimrajk

International Cricketer
Can anyone please answer ?
Is anything tuned on feilding ability in the patch. Many times fielders won't stop the ball even when they can actually able to stop it. Instead they start running backwards and give few extra runs.
And also any update on fielder sliding over the boundary ropes issue?

Ace123

International Cricketer
TPCL Titans
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Can anybody please confirm about two things in the new builds...!
1) Are the backfoot shots being playable powerfully in front of square?
2) Are backfoot shots equally powerful on the off side as well?
Only the patch notes can give you a clear answer for that.

niksopikso

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
Been a fan of [SIZE=11px]@Llewelynf[/SIZE] works. His recent IPL creation brought me back to the game again. Kits are excellent. Faces are almost good barring few. I exactly dont remember but last time i played a test match in a stadium created by [SIZE=11px]@Llewelynf[/SIZE] SA vs IND. The stadium was the most perfectly created stad. It has original logos on pitch as 'Sunfoil' and it felt so realistic. I have a request to [SIZE=11px]@Llewelynf[/SIZE]if he can create similar stadiums with proper logo 'Vivo' and others for all IPL teams.? I know its lot to ask being you are already providing so much to the community. But whenever you feel right and get time we would all love to have these similar looking stads with Original logo. Also just wanted to know can we edit the scoreboard as well? Cheers. Thanks for all your contribution [SIZE=11px]@Llewelynf[/SIZE]

Wealey

ICC Board Member
Been a fan of [SIZE=11px]@Llewelynf[/SIZE] works. His recent IPL creation brought me back to the game again. Kits are excellent. Faces are almost good barring few. I exactly dont remember but last time i played a test match in a stadium created by [SIZE=11px]@Llewelynf[/SIZE] SA vs IND. The stadium was the most perfectly created stad. It has original logos on pitch as 'Sunfoil' and it felt so realistic. I have a request to [SIZE=11px]@Llewelynf[/SIZE]if he can create similar stadiums with proper logo 'Vivo' and others for all IPL teams.? I know its lot to ask being you are already providing so much to the community. But whenever you feel right and get time we would all love to have these similar looking stads with Original logo. Also just wanted to know can we edit the scoreboard as well? Cheers. Thanks for all your contribution [SIZE=11px]@Llewelynf[/SIZE]

If you tag @Llewelynf one more time, he will get a notification so he may be able to help!

Mr Snrub

International Coach
Can anyone please answer ?
Is anything tuned on feilding ability in the patch. Many times fielders won't stop the ball even when they can actually able to stop it. Instead they start running backwards and give few extra runs.
And also any update on fielder sliding over the boundary ropes issue?

I'm not 100% on this, but it appears that fielding is a facet of cricket with very little importance. It's just something that the AI takes care of.

Fielders waiting for the ball to go past them and then slowly chasing behind it as it goes over the rope and players tumbling over the boundary rope from 2-4 metres out has been a problem in real cricket since time immemorial, why fix it in a game?

Outfield catches (much like real life) are just automatically caught, this is just the way of cricket, it's not a skill you should ask of a player.

Bowlers and wicketkeepers at every level from junior cricket all the way up to the World Cup have always received returns from fielders and then wondered "what doooo I doooo with thiiiiis?", then "oh yeahhhh, I attempt to break the wickets. Tooo late, the batsman is allllllready heeereeee".

There should be zero tension or drama involved in fielding, it's the boring part of real cricket and video games. Especially if you design it just right!

TheRealThing

School Cricketer
Not having the best match before the new patch arrives.
Playing on legendary and being absolutely bent over by South Africas 2nd innings.
South Africa Australia test series.
They win the toss and I bowl them out for 187 then make 377 myself.
All good I thought.
Ha.
3-456 now with Amla 209*(354) and du Plessis 85*(172) and have put on 200.

Users who are viewing this thread