banana man jokes

newzolt

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
blackleopard92 said:
newzolt has gone bananass!!!!:D:D:D:D:p
This isn't my thread mate.

Although I will give you a secret, I have by now got 5 undeserved rep!
Looks like PC members haev slippery fingers!:p
Yeah, we all "have" slippery fingers.Afterall we are all humans and to err is humane!
You too deserve reps as I liked some of your posts in the other threads though.

Last edited:

blackleopard92

Panel of Selectors
newzolt said:
Yeah, we all "have" slippery fingers.Afterall we are all humans and to err is humane!

Its not that amzazing that u are human!(or is it:p)
But what's amazing is the fact that all those mistakes are attracted to my profile!!:d

AHhhh...now I see, Its melissa effect!!!:p

banana man

Club Cricketer
here are some more

Cricket Fan in the Office

A cricket enthusiast had three trays installed in his office labelled 'In' , 'Out' , and 'L.B.W.' .
A visitor remarked as he could see the significance of 'In' and 'Out' but what did 'L.B.W.' mean ?

And the cricket enthusiast replied : "Let the *******s Wait."

bad fielding
The captain was in despair at his side's fielding. Match after match, they dropped every chance that came their way. Finally one day the captain called his men together and told them that he was taking them fishing.
What for? they asked.

'To make sure you catch something this season

boring game
It was a hot, sultry day, the game was boring, and the two batsmen had put on three runs in the last hour.
Suddenly, outside the ground, the peace was shattered by a car backfiring. A spectator jumped up and shouted, 'That it! Let's all go home! The scorer's shot himself!'

newzolt

Club Captain
blackleopard92 said:
Its not that amzazing that u are human!(or is it:p)
But what's amazing is the fact that all those mistakes are attracted to my profile!!:d

AHhhh...now I see, Its melissa effect!!!:p
Good sense of humor, good luck and a nice reasoning skill.I appreciate that.

And Banana man , you have a good collection.Quiet hilarious ones.Keep them coming .

blackleopard92

Panel of Selectors
newzolt said:
Good sense of humor, good luck and a nice reasoning skill.I appreciate that.

you are sounding like a teacher to me!!

As for avtar , I am preparing a new one, as people as my avtar builds on them.

If the above one builds on them, the next one would blast them off!!
(its melissa kissing the screen!!!):p

I see hundreds of reps moving my way in future!:D

banana man

Club Cricketer
blackleopard92 said:
you are sounding like a teacher to me!!

As for avtar , I am preparing a new one, as people as my avtar builds on them.

If the above one builds on them, the next one would blast them off!!
(its melissa kissing the screen!!!):p

I see hundreds of reps moving my way in future!:D

definately she is nice can anyone tell me who she is though?

blackleopard92

Panel of Selectors
banana man said:
definately she is nice can anyone tell me who she is though?

try running to never ending forums.there are two threads, a Melissa Conversion Force thrad and superthread.

Browse through the superthread from end till you get 3-4 inches of horizontal height!!!:p

hondeyho

International Cricketer
Leo, do you have to talk about Melissa in every post you talk in. Personally I find it really annoying and a lot of other members do as well.

Very good jokes Banana man BTW, very funny indeed nice imagination you've got there.

Left_Hander

Chairman of Selectors
there are some really funny jokes in there!

btw I have heard the office cricket (I think that what it is) joke before. I cracked up when I first heard it.

reps for you!

Last edited:

blackleopard92

Panel of Selectors
hondeyho said:
Leo, do you have to talk about Melissa in every post you talk in. Personally I find it really annoying and a lot of other members do as well.

Very good jokes Banana man BTW, very funny indeed nice imagination you've got there.

honey... do read previous posts before rummaging your fingers on your keyboard!:D:p

banana man said:
sorry for getting you grilled blackleopard92
Don't worry banana, these are battles which, me being a general have to face the wrath of!

banana man

Club Cricketer
cheers everyone here are some more i might get around to jokes that aren't cricket one day.
here is a joke i found

10 Husbands, Still a Virgin
A lawyer married a woman who had previously divorced ten husbands.

On their wedding night, she told her new husband, "Please be gentle, I'm still a virgin."

"What?" said the puzzled groom.

"How can that be if you've been married ten times?"

"Well, Husband #1 was a sales representative: he kept telling me how great it was going to be.

Husband #2 was in software services: he was never really sure how it was supposed to function, but he said he'd look into it and get back to me.

Husband #3 was from field services: he said everything checked out diagnostically but he just couldn't get the system up.

Husband #4 was in telemarketing: even though he knew he had the order, he didn't know when he would be able to deliver.

Husband #5 was an engineer: he understood the basic process but wanted three years to research, implement, and design a new state-of-the-art method.

Husband #6 was from finance and administration: he thought he knew how, but he wasn't sure whether it was his job or not.

Husband #7 was in marketing: although he had a nice product, he was never sure how to position it.

Husband #8 was a psychologist: all he ever did was talk about it.

Husband #9 was a gynecologist: all he did was look at it.

Husband #10 was a stamp collector: all he ever did was... God! I miss him! But now that I've married you, I'm really excited!"

"Good," said the new husband, "but, why?"

"You're a lawyer. This time I know I'm gonna get screwed!"

Electric Train
A few days after Christmas, a mother was working in the kitchen listening to her young son playing with his new electric train in the living room. She heard the train stop and her son said, "All of you sons of b***hes who want off, get the hell off now, cause this is the last stop! And all of you sons of b***hes who are getting on, get your asses in the train, cause we're going down the tracks."

The mother went nuts and told her son, "We don't use that kind of language in this house. Now I want you to go to your room and you are to stay there for TWO HOURS. When you come out, you may play with your train, but I want you to use nice language."

Two hours later, the son comes out of the bedroom and resumes playing with his train. Soon the train stopped and the mother heard her son say, "All passengers who are disembarking from the train, please remember to take all of your belongings with you. We thank you for riding with us today and hope your trip was a pleasant one. We hope you will ride with us again soon." She hears the little boy continue, "For those of you just boarding, we ask you to stow all of your hand luggage under your seat. Remember, there is no smoking on the train. We hope you will have a pleasant and relaxing journey with us today."

As the mother began to smile, the child added, "For those of you who are p***ed off about the TWO HOUR delay, please see the b***h in the kitchen."

blackleopard92

Panel of Selectors
banana man said:
does any body know where to get photoshop from for free if possible?

you can't get photoshop free.
however u can use a alternative freeware called gimp.
Visit the tech forums for free software lists I put up.

Users who are viewing this thread