Sign-ups Basically Oceaniasia league thread | But taking signups for my new league #592

So how much you want me to host leagues around here?

• You should stop already. You're terrifying!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Haha, you suck!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Aravind.

ICC Board Member
India
Mumbai Indians
PlanetCricket Award Winner
I like to manage South Africa either alone or as a co..

Ohm

User Title Purchaser
I like to manage South Africa either alone or as a co..

South Africa is just not a part of this thing. Teams from Asia and Pacific region forms this competition. Anyways, I may still give a look to assign those who didn't make in earlier sign-ups to a team that has vacancy for a co role.

VC the slogger

PlanetCricket Forever
India
AFG...
It's better if I don't continue. I've got lots to do over the next few days and will only end up holding things up.

Ohm

User Title Purchaser
Please vote in poll. Conditions of hosting country wouldn't matter much, though. Pitches will assist both spinners and pacers. I'm just kind of confused with that.

Ohm

User Title Purchaser
It's better if I don't continue. I've got lots to do over the next few days and will only end up holding things up.
This league has to be my second priority and will probably progress at a slow pace since I've been planning to set up a T20 world cup which would be paid the most of attention. It won't be like a round each day. It will take at least a week to complete one round, I assume.

Targaryen

You-Know-Who
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
If you could find my signup form which I posted earlier.

Ohm

User Title Purchaser
Post Squads

Post your squad for Oceaniasia Test Championship. Squads are expected before Tuesday, 19th January, 05:30 AM - GMT (11:00 AM - IST). Please read these rules before you post the squad.

• Squad must include 15 members only; no short or no more than that.
  • Internationally retired players are not allowed.
  • Each squad must include at least one genuine :wk: Wicket Keeper or :wkb: Wicket Keeping Batsman.
  • Changes to the squad can be made before deadline - 05:30 AM - GMT (11:00 AM - IST), Tuesday, 19th January.
This tournament will feature injuries. Details of injuries shall be added later. Tournament will be held in Australia, thanks for all the voters. Conditions wouldn't make a huge impact as mentioned earlier, you can give a go to your spin bowling department.

@Saroj padhy @SAM. (Australia), @Na Maloom Afraad (Bangladesh), @zwarrior @AB the smasher (India), @MrNginator (New Zealanad), @Umair2000 @talahayat (Pakistan), @ARKRafay (Sri Lanka)

Na Maloom Afraad

Man of Tomorrow
The Boys
:ban: :bat: Tamim Iqbal
:ban: :wkb: Anamul Haque
:ban: :bat: Soumya Sarkar

:ban: :bat: Shamsur Rahman
:ban: :bat: Mominul Haque - Slow left-arm orthodox
:ban: :wk: Mushfiqur Rahim :c:

:ban: :ar: Shakib Al Hasan
:ban: :ar: Mahmudullah