No Requests blake's graphics [quick manip + blake]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love that Niko Kranjic sig. Blending is perfect,text looks great,textures/brushes used look great. One of the better signatures I have seen in your thread,KIU. :)

Hey Blake, thought I might actually get you to do something. Whip out a Juddy Sig and Avatar for me and I'll see if it can compete with my awesome graphics skills of my prized Signature back in the day of the great man, Cheers.

lol, just realised his name is Niko Kranjcar and not Kranjic. Ah well

Covvy, I'll try and get around to your request next time I am motivated. :thumbs

Not the best effort ever. Was a poor quality render and I was going to try and fix it but then I just got slack and the sig was heading in a pretty poor direction. Didn't want to restart it though so I just plonked on a few adjustment layers and filters and hoped for the best. :(

302syky.png

Looks good man,But a bit more effects could be better,There is a huge room for improvement.

You have sharpened it too much,Also it is looking a bit LQ.The right side of the sig is good but left side looking weird because there is dull explosion behind it.You can add a bit more strong colour to it.Some Dodge and Burn Effect could be good.

You have sharpened it too much,Also it is looking a bit LQ.

I appreciate your other feedback, it is welcome, but this line?? Compared to some of the stuff some other people turn out this is not oversharpened. Also, to what you have said later, I used heaps of Dodge and Burn. I burned the edges of the signature heaps, as well as the render, and I used dodge on half of the signature...

I'll post the stock for you MaD as well.. courtesy of Planetrenders.net. You might have to sign up for it, though.

blake added 4 Minutes and 21 Seconds later...

Render link 1
Render link 2

I am signed up, I went through a stage where I just made gfx from random renders :D

Lookin at the stock, you've coloured it really well and it looks perfectly blended, I like the sig, doesn't look LQ at all, really smooth

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread