Buying Don Bradman Cricket in UK

Im I the only person who thinks the cricket fans and gamers in the uk have been treated pretty poorly by tru blue? Its been very ordinary from the publishers and promorters of this game! Ever since ashes 13 fell flat on its face and we were told this game would be out november then xmas and so on and so on. Every retailer in the uk is now on the same page with having db14 coming out on the 11th of april and another delay now would be a another example of true blue not caring about the people who are going to buy this game. I want to support this game only by that will we see more quality cricket titles out there but its now cofirmed in every other cricketing nation on the planet but the uk! now is anyone going to tell us the people who will buy this game at the first possible moment what is really going on! I got rid of my ps3 as I got the ps4! Im going to buy another ps3 just to play this game!

Hi

Yep - I agree, I have said before that we get a raw deal living in the UK, most things we get are late this is no exception.

Shocking that they couldn't sort out a distributor when this game was in the pipeline for years anyway... They knew that the UK market was a big market, so they should have planned distribution earlier then this nonsense wouldn't have happened.

Crazy and unprofessional is as I see it.

It's not the developers fault, from the gameplay videos and feedback, it seems they have produced an awesome game.

I hope the UK gets it at reduced price as we have had to wait a lot longer!!!!

I ended up importing from Dubai, whilst ?60 is a lot I had ?15 in my paypal I didn't realise about. And my gf is on holiday from the 11th so I wouldn't get any decent game time until 22nd, so all in all I'm happy that I chose this option. That said money wasn't really an issue for me but I can see why others would wait the week. Had I had time to play the game when it was released in the UK I would have waited also (the odd half hour here and there would be crap after waiting soo long for it) Game looks good from the vids though

... Are we ever going to get confirmation of release in the UK?

No Idea, but if we don't then ShopTo's website will be a good indication for if we're getting the game next week. Take Dynasty Warriors which releases this Friday, they have already got stock of the game on a Tuesday so if the same happens with DBC then you'll be guaranteed to have it by Wednesday next week. Just keep an eye out on their site.

h4LFRVo.png

No Idea, but if we don't then ShopTo's website will be a good indication for if we're getting the game next week. Take Dynasty Warriors which releases this Friday, they have already got stock of the game on a Tuesday so if the same happens with DBC then you'll be guaranteed to have it by Wednesday next week. Just keep an eye out on their site.

h4LFRVo.png

Wish I could believe it's coming out in 10 days. I just can't see it.

I'd love to be wrong but with the amount of disappointments we've had with this game in the past, I feel we are in for a long wait in the UK :noway

I'd love to be wrong but with the amount of disappointments we've had with this game in the past, I feel we are in for a long wait in the UK
Although TruBlu have been piss poor about the UK, I don't see why it will be a long wait. Everywhere it is listed as the 11th, and the maximum I can see it being pushed back is the end of April. The fact that it is already out makes me very confident about a UK release in the next couple of weeks.

Wish I could believe it's coming out in 10 days. I just can't see it.

I'd love to be wrong but with the amount of disappointments we've had with this game in the past, I feel we are in for a long wait in the UK :noway

I'm confident of an April 11th release with all the retailers pointing towards that date but of course without official word from Tru Blu there is always a chance of another delay, we just have to wait and see.

Although TruBlu have been piss poor about the UK, I don't see why it will be a long wait. Everywhere it is listed as the 11th, and the maximum I can see it being pushed back is the end of April. The fact that it is already out makes me very confident about a UK release in the next couple of weeks.

Personally I think the world we live in nowadays that the end of April is a disgrace. 4 weeks behind Australia?!

Of course, Tru Blu don't care about us fans. They have leverage because we're going to buy the game because it's the only one on the market... They've treat us appallingly.

Release it to the land of the pirates but not one of the biggest game buying countries in the world. Are being starting to believe my skepticism with big ant now? Supposedly ready since last august but can't even get it stocked 9 months on. Pathetic stuff.

Are being starting to believe my skepticism with big ant now?
It's TruBlu.

Personally I think the world we live in nowadays that the end of April is a disgrace.
It's not a disgrace at the moment. I was just speculating.

I'm of the opinion that I will get the game on April 11th.

Release it to the land of the pirates but not one of the biggest game buying countries in the world. Are being starting to believe my skepticism with big ant now? Supposedly ready since last august but can't even get it stocked 9 months on. Pathetic stuff.

Completely agree with you.

On a side note can guarantee that the PC version will be delayed for months on end too.

Release it to the land of the pirates

Somalia ? Stop spreading rumors. I can confirm that the game has not released here !! Us pirates are quite disappointed to be frank

F1RacerDan told us that the last time he checked at GAME it was at the top of the schedule of releasing on the 11th April, and he said it does not usually change 7 days before the release, TBH all we need is Tru Blu to just give us the confirmation of the 11th April so that we can get the countdown going:cheers

Users who are viewing this thread