Story Canada's Tour of Zimbabwe: A joint Story by:born and indian cricketer

whoes gonna win the LG Cup

• Total voters

indiancricketer

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
hello guys me and borncricketer will be starting a story thread of canada touring Zimbabwe.

there will be 3 test matches in this tour. Later on in the Thread We will play a tri series With zimbabwe bangladesh and canada in Zimbabwe

WE will later post the line up and Fixtures later today

jazz

Panel of Selectors
should be fantastic clash involving the minnows

all thye best and good luck

borncricketer

Panel of Selectors<br><a href="http://www.planetcr
LG has decided to sponsor this series and we will have a guess the result and man of the match contest also sponsered by LG.

Canada have arrived to Zimbabwe

Last edited:

borncricketer

Canada have reached Zimbabwe for their 3 test match series.....after spending a few hours at the hotel they have gone to practice
pictures courtesy of getty images

Last edited:

indiancricketer

International Coach
Well Everyone me and Ravi here went on a cruse around zimbabwe and What a great country it is.... We went to visit the ground and We Saw Davidson praticing we got an interview with him before The LG Cup

Davidson had this to say

Ravi: hello davidson how are you
Davidson:Great Ravi
Ravi: good, I just want to know what you feel about This tour and if theres any challenge for you in this tour?
Davidson: Well yes there is a big Challenge for us. Zimbabwe isn't an easy team to beat and we have seen that in the past. It will be very exciting and also challenging at the same time.
Ravi: How do the boys feel on this
Davidson: Well their ready to play the matches just waiting for the days to roll by
Ravi: do you think the pitch will have a Big Factor in this tour?
Davidson: Yes of course! I think the captain who wins the toss should look very closely to the conditions of the pitch and also what it has in store for both innings!
Ravi:Will the disadvantage of Not playing at home effect your game plan?
Davidson: Definatly Not! we are looking to play good cricket here. We want to win the LG cup and bring it to canada
Ravi: Thanks for your time davidson I hope you don't die from the heat and i wish you best of luck in the series
Davidson:Thank you Ravi

pics of zimbabwe and Davidson at Pratice!

Attachments

• falls.jpg
    falls.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 85
  • 1816439.jpg
    1816439.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 86

indiancricketer

International Coach
Welcome to the LG cup. Today is the First test match canada v.s zimbabwe Live on Supersports. This is gonna be a very intersting match here and we are in for a great contest here in HARARE. Now lets go down to Ravi for the coin toss and then to rameez for the pitch report

Pitch report

Rameez: Welcome to everyone to the first match of this LG cup

The surface here is very Hard and it would be good to make use of this Pitch first. THE ball will come on to the bat as an captain would wanna bat first for sure.. a average score on this pitch is 300+. This pitch will last true for the next 5 days should be a great match

Toss report:

Ravi: hello everyone and a good morning... I have here the two captians here with me standing beside me to have the coin toss. The offical allan Webstar is with me also. Taibu will flip the coin
(taibu flips coin)
davidson:HEADS!
ravi: HEADS is the call
Allan: Tails it is... Zimbabwe has won the toss
Taibu: WE will bowl First as i think We would do better chasing then setting a target
Ravi: thats a big gamble
Taibu: I know and im willing to take it
Ravi: thank you and the best of luck
taibu: thanks

(ravi walks toward davidson)

Ravi: your batting first what do you think
Davidson: i think its gonna be great to get first use of this pitch and i will be looking for a good target to set for zimbabwe
RAvi: were you suprised by the actions of taibu wanting to bowl first?
Davidson: Yes i was actually i was sure i was gonna bowl first
ravi: thanks for your time and good luck in this match
davidson: Thanks

The Zimbabwe and canada squad

borncricketer

Canada start slowly leaving any balls that are away from the off stump. Maraj plays a few excellent shots but all of them go to a fielder. Then later he pulls a short ball form Blignaut and get the first boundary of the game. But then at the fifth over Davison is run out by a foolish call and he goes for 5.

Last edited:

borncricketer

After 5 overs canada was able to make 14 runs and Zimbabwe was able to take one wicket

borncricketer

Dont forget that you can guess the Man of the Match and the Result of the match to win some Reps.

Users who are viewing this thread