Casper, Fissionmailed and Friedlele7 DBC 17 Creations - SA KIT UPDATED 26/5/2017

Saeglopur

County Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Just to cheer you up, you can start career right away! You can download teams even after starting career to see the changes reflecting your game! :)
We're all playing like that! :D

I was starting to wonder about that actually (I thought I read something about it but haven't been able to find the details again since), but I also wasn't sure if default rosters and line-ups were accurate in the game as they are at the start. I've still got the default names for all the players except the ones in teams from this thread and the county teams at the moment, so it's hard to make adjustments without knowing what the line-ups are supposed to look like. Did you guys have to add or remove any players from the IPL line-ups, or change their skills or anything? I just want to make sure the players in each team are right before they get locked in for career, even if kits and logos can be added in later. Does the post-career-start editing also include things like stadiums and assigned bats?

I could be tempted to start this weekend if they are, I suppose, and if I could at least give the line-ups right before starting. It's a shame the IPL auction has been delayed as it would have been nice for that to be up to date as well, but can't have everything. Do the dynamic career line-ups include the T20 teams signing new players as well? That would solve that problem - sorry for all the questions, though answers would be much appreciated. I've been so busy over the last week or two anyway that I haven't really minded waiting anyway to be fair, so if the remaining teams here will be available imminently anyway I don't mind waiting to be sure that they'll be accurate in my career mode. Otherwise, you're probably right that maybe I should just get started on Saturday and make the most of it. If there are any important changes I should make by myself, it would be great to know anyway, and thanks if you could answer my other questions too. :)

Jerm

International Coach
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
Just to cheer you up, you can start career right away! You can download and update teams even after starting career to see the changes reflecting your game! :)
We're all playing like that! :D
Except the lineups wont change! only visual items will change, and the linked player names will change :) but once a player has been chosen by the system it can't be changed ;)

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
To be honest it takes a crap load of time to do kits. Especially ones like ipl where each team has 6 or 7 different sponsors. In case you haven't noticed I really am a perfectionist and I never release anything half arsed. I also have a job and a family so this is pretty much done in my spare time. I have tried to do as much as quickly as possible but it really takes forever. Patience is pretty much all I can ask for. They are almost ready.

Fantazm

County Cricketer
^ anyone giving you any crap and trying to hurry you after everything you've done is an idiot.

I'm getting the impression that if you make changes to a kit that it's reflected in an existing career mode. Can someone confirm/deny this 100% please? (yeah I've still not bought the game yet)

Mitchell

Panel of Selectors
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
^ anyone giving you any crap and trying to hurry you after everything you've done is an idiot.

I'm getting the impression that if you make changes to a kit that it's reflected in an existing career mode. Can someone confirm/deny this 100% please? (yeah I've still not bought the game yet)
I wasn't trying to make him hurry up I just said I want to get me hands on them I didn't want to sound rude

Skankhunt 42

Banned
But not if you were to add players to a team?
Right you are Sir! If you add any unlinked player to any team, they won't appear in your ongoing career! But thanks to BigAnt, it's not a game-breaking issue cause they have linked and updated all the squad as latest as they can get and all linked players indeed gets updated in your ongoing career! I can live with it and I guess plenty of others do too! :)

Last edited:

Jerm

International Coach
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
Right who is gonna delete the banned players from their teams first ;) one should have in player setups Retired from: ODI (Y/N), T20i (Y/N), TESTS (Y/N), BANNED (Y/N)

whahah oh dear...

knockedin

Club Captain
Right you are Sir! If you add any unlinked player to any team, they won't appear in your ongoing career! But thanks to BigAnt, it's not a game-breaking issue cause they have linked and updated all the squad as latest as they can get and all linked players indeed gets updated in your ongoing career! I can live with it and I guess plenty of others do too! :)
Being able to move linked players between teams during a career is great especially for county cricket that has quite a few transfers over the season break, a shame that we can't introduce new players once the career has begun if they're unlinked but at least there's something

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
KKR
This is the best I could do with what we've got. Trust me I have tried...

upload_2017-2-3_14-44-44.png
upload_2017-2-3_14-45-48.png

Users who are viewing this thread