Casper, Fissionmailed and Friedlele7 DBC 17 Creations - SA KIT UPDATED 26/5/2017

renegade5

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
@Llewelynf,Can you please try to make this rcb jersey .
tshirtgreeen.png
reportfb-story_647_051416081039.jpg
Ewww, red pads.

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
For anyone interested doing a Johannesburg based career mode, I made some logos of current teams based in Joburg playing in the Premier A League.

upload_2017-2-10_3-3-20.png

Shared under Friedlele7

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
Yeah I've done all the lineups by looking at games in the different formats from the current season, just waiting on kits
Thanks @maddawg1136 Great job! I will get those uploaded later tonight when I am at my PC. Thanks for your tireless efforts, I truly am a fan.

maddawg1136

Club Captain
Profile Flag
New Zealand
Thanks @maddawg1136 Great job! I will get those uploaded later tonight when I am at my PC. Thanks for your tireless efforts, I truly am a fan.
Cheers mate, but its not much compared to all the time and effort you put in to your creations for all of us playing DBC to enjoy. I believe it makes you the best creator in the game! Thank you!

Saeglopur

County Cricketer
Thanks, @maddawg1136 - I'm just coming to the end of my third season at club level in career mode, and as well as 'Being Considered' for my county, I'm also 'Getting Attention' for the NZ first class league, so I'm looking forward to the rest of these being finished. Was there still Canterbury to do, or are they all uploaded now?

@Llewelynf - I'd agree with that praise to be honest. I seem to remember you did it for DBC 14 as well, but you've really raised the bar with this one. With the collaborations helping to finish off the bits you're not familiar with too, it's really come together nicely so far!

azkhan

Associate Captain
@Llewelynf

You are a legend for making DBC14 & DBC17 even more enjoyable to play. I always downloaded your teams in DBC14 and now DBC17. Please Logo's don't delete on me................

Thanks to all the creators that have made the game even more enjoyable. i tried to make some players and boy did i fail. You all are legends in my book.

Last edited:

maddawg1136

Club Captain
Profile Flag
New Zealand
Thanks, @maddawg1136 - I'm just coming to the end of my third season at club level in career mode, and as well as 'Being Considered' for my county, I'm also 'Getting Attention' for the NZ first class league, so I'm looking forward to the rest of these being finished. Was there still Canterbury to do, or are they all uploaded now?

@Llewelynf - I'd agree with that praise to be honest. I seem to remember you did it for DBC 14 as well, but you've really raised the bar with this one. With the collaborations helping to finish off the bits you're not familiar with too, it's really come together nicely so far!
I did Canterbury a few days back so they're all done now

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
Central Stags shared. I now believe that is all the NZ teams. Thanks once again to @maddawg1136 for his awesome work!

Edit: Forgot to share Canterbury Kings. And if you already downloaded Stags, uniform defaults were incorrect, it is fixed so just update

Last edited:

passwordistaco

Panel of Selectors
Are these the t20 kits you have shared @Llewelynf? We could use the mm as one day kits as well. The first class ones are pretty simple I think aren't they @maddawg1136? Just the team logo and ccc logo on the left and right breast with a Ford logo in the middle?

max2002

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
Central Stags shared. I now believe that is all the NZ teams. Thanks once again to @maddawg1136 for his awesome work!

Edit: Forgot to share Canterbury Kings. And if you already downloaded Stags, uniform defaults were incorrect, it is fixed so just update
Thank you for everything Llewelynf! Is that it from you for DBC 17 or do you have other plans like Caribbean Prem etc?

Users who are viewing this thread