Casper, Fissionmailed and Friedlele7 DBC 17 Creations - SA KIT UPDATED 26/5/2017

Saeglopur

County Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
That was my first response to it too, though I have actually come to appreciate that it's all integrated and done for me with the team download. The duplicates are a bit awkward when you're scrolling through your choice of stadiums for a match, but in theory, they do allow you to have different sponsors and adboards for the same stadium depending on which team it's assigned too - for example, domestic, T20, international, etc. Some kind of stadium linking option might be useful in a future game, but I'm not sure how they'd do that without having a separate created default stadium for each time already. At least they could have a similar option to when you download logos and players - for example, 'You already have a stadium with this name - Replace / Use Current / Keep Both' to give people more control, even if you didn't have the same stadium IDs?

On another note - is that all the NZ teams done now, @Llewelynf? I've only been keeping an eye on that in the background as I want to make sure I have logo space for the IPL teams first - any ETA on when you think those might be completed too? :)

max2002

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
yes maybe thats a good thing, as the duplication of downloaded stadiums is getting to rediculousness! :) -- i would rather not download the stadiums with the teams, but separately and add later ;)
Same, I had 5 Adelaide ovals at one point and just deleted all but 1. Its annoying

maddawg1136

Club Captain
Profile Flag
New Zealand
That was my first response to it too, though I have actually come to appreciate that it's all integrated and done for me with the team download. The duplicates are a bit awkward when you're scrolling through your choice of stadiums for a match, but in theory, they do allow you to have different sponsors and adboards for the same stadium depending on which team it's assigned too - for example, domestic, T20, international, etc. Some kind of stadium linking option might be useful in a future game, but I'm not sure how they'd do that without having a separate created default stadium for each time already. At least they could have a similar option to when you download logos and players - for example, 'You already have a stadium with this name - Replace / Use Current / Keep Both' to give people more control, even if you didn't have the same stadium IDs?

On another note - is that all the NZ teams done now, @Llewelynf? I've only been keeping an eye on that in the background as I want to make sure I have logo space for the IPL teams first - any ETA on when you think those might be completed too? :)
Not all the NZ teams yet got Central Districts and Canterbury still to go

Jerm

International Coach
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
Same, I had 5 Adelaide ovals at one point and just deleted all but 1. Its annoying
just remember if you delete 4 of the 5, then some of your teams will be missing home stadiums, once i have downloaded all the teams i want, i am then going to delete the extra stadiums, then re-assign home stadiums to all my teams.

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
IPL teams are getting there. It is taking a little longer than expected mainly because players are not quite done and it is also exam week at my school. I am also a teacher you know and sometimes we can not just be employed but actually need to work. Who would have thought?

Ishmam Ahmed

Club Captain
IPL teams are getting there. It is taking a little longer than expected mainly because players are not quite done and it is also exam week at my school. I am also a teacher you know and sometimes we can not just be employed but actually need to work. Who would have thought?

Right, so the kids are off for summer break after these exams?

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
Nope, only midterms, our next break is in the Spring. I teach at an American School in Casablanca, Morocco.

Ishmam Ahmed

Club Captain
Nope, only midterms, our next break is in the Spring. I teach at an American School in Casablanca, Morocco.

Oh, I thought you were down in South Africa. Morocco is somewhere I might actually visit soon, it's on the bucket list haha. People tell me it's beautiful.

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
I am from SA but moved here 18 months ago. It is beautiful, just depends which parts of Morocco you go to, like any other place I guess. I love living here and have just extended my contract for 2 more years.

AliAnsar

Club Cricketer
Profile Flag
Pakistan
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I have made PSL teams. Logos aren't great (except Peshawar Zalmi, I was impressed with myself hah)but they're passable. Correct kits and players.
hey spider i see that you have uploaded some Pakistan Domestic Teams. Are you planing on doing all of them? Good work by the way.

Ishmam Ahmed

Club Captain
I am from SA but moved here 18 months ago. It is beautiful, just depends which parts of Morocco you go to, like any other place I guess. I love living here and have just extended my contract for 2 more years.
My room mate back in flight school was from Morocco, he's the one who's showed me sweeeeetttt pictures of some places there; specially some resorts :eek:.

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
Reshared Pakistan (linked Fawad Alam and Sohail Khan), India (Bats added) and Wellington Firebirds, Northern Knights and Otago Volts with updates.

Friedlele7

Please rate my India again as I could not share an updated version but had to unshared and share again.

Snowy

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
Australia
Reshared Pakistan (linked Fawad Alam and Sohail Khan), India (Bats added) and Wellington Firebirds, Northern Knights and Otago Volts with updates.

Friedlele7

Please rate my India again as I could not share an updated version but had to unshared and share again.

A tip to sharing an updated version is change the name (something like IndiB), then change it back to India. Re-share should then be an option

Saeglopur

County Cricketer
I'm guessing at this point there's no way of downloading an updated version of something you've already downloaded and not getting duplicates of all the old logos and stadiums at the same time? Or if it's the same team by the same user, does that not apply? Can anyone check if that's the case? I don't know if it might be better to assign bats manually rather than get all the logos a second time as I want to make sure I have enough for other leagues and teams, etc.

Users who are viewing this thread