Chennai Champions Team Thread

Dammit, we batted too defensively, again. Here's the post count update for that match:

Naresh - 3
Cricketman - 3
Me - 4
KX - 2

KX, you need one more post to get an additional average point.

Can someone from the Champions post in the MD-TT thread a pitch please?
If one isn't chosen it will be a normal pitch, and with MD fighting CC for relegation you would be missing a trick here.

Congratulations KX and Naresh, you guys are keeping the team alive by increasing your averages. I've been busy with classwork, but I'll try to drop in and start posting at least in the match threads.

Thanks Pal.Wow guys we have moved to second in the table.But Dublin are not that far behind us.Only a few NRR points away.
Lets get to the top.:cheers

I've been busy with my ACT, AP tests, exams, the whole lot of it. Throw in studying and prepping for the and I've had no time whatsoever.

But good on Naresh and KX and whoever else is posting to keep this going :p.

We are on a roll now in this season.Lets maintain this form and try surpassing Toronto in the table.

Hello folks!

Sorry I lost my way back home after the last match!:p But it's okay now, I'm back!:D

Naresh, how are you doing bro? And what's the latest in Chennai?

Last edited:
Yeah mukund.Im doing fine.Nice seeing you after some time.Nothin special here apart from the election fever recently :p

Nice playing chennai.Great going really.We have fought against all odds to sail through to the top of the tables.Great going.
Can we have some party from Cricketman?:p

Users who are viewing this thread