Chennai Champions Team Thread

naresh091

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Yeah nice win guys.Ill agree with Pal here.Lets not take any risk in the finals.Lets go with the lineup which fetched us so many wins for us.

adyhorn

County Cricketer
KP, like Pal said, we have two games afterwards to tinker with the side.

navin-boss

Club Cricketer
That was absolute cracker!Zaheer with a brilliant spell!And Naresh!!Just missed his century!Though he smashed'em!

Keep this coming boys!

Cricketman

ICC Chairman
How's this then?

Karachi
Naresh (wk)
Sachin
KP
Cricketman (c)
Adyhorn
Mukund
Pal
Murali
Pelican
BM

I think i'm missing an active fast bowler there...

Anyways, a few key players miss out but we'll try to fit you in the game 2 and if needed game 3.

naresh091

International Cricketer
Its fine but its always good to have all players in the XI active.BM and pelican havent posted for ages.Thats the dilemma.Navin pops in to posts ocassionally.And with Zaheer in a nice form,Ill go against my last post supporting KP in the team.The rest of the team is gun though.

navin-boss

Club Cricketer
How's this then?

Karachi
Naresh (wk)
Sachin
KP
Cricketman (c)
Adyhorn
Mukund
Pal
Murali
Pelican
BM

I think i'm missing an active fast bowler there...

Anyways, a few key players miss out but we'll try to fit you in the game 2 and if needed game 3.

You are missing an active batsman who has a good average there :p Though, the line up looks good.

Last edited:

Cricketman

ICC Chairman
Yeah, I knew you weren't in there. But 6 bowlers is a must, and if we go with playing KP someone has to make way, even though I don't want to drop you. :\

pal

International Coach
Let's go with our usual lineup for at least the first match. I'm just not sure whether we can take the risk of playing Zaheer after a good performance against a team with no international batsmen. The Tanks open with two international batsmen who've been in good form and considering that Zaheer would probably be bowled first, there's good chance he'll go for runs like has in the past.

I'm also hesitant to break up the opening partnership between Karachi and Sachin that has worked so well for us during our win streak. Perhaps we could let Naresh come at 3, Cricketman or KP at 4, and so on.

Anyways, let's first see what pitch the Tanks choose.

Cricketman

ICC Chairman
I think Naresh is just as good as a batsman as me, maybe slightly better. Are all the average upgrades up to date? Sorry, I haven't been on top of those, i've been busy this season.

Karachi
Sachin
Naresh (wk)
KP
Cricketman
Adyhorn
Mukund
Pal
Murali
Bm
pelican.

pal

International Coach
I updated them up to round 9. I'm not sure if they're doing another update before the finals. That line up looks good to me.

The Tanks have chosen a poor pitch, if that should be reason to change something.

Cricketman

ICC Chairman
I think the pitch will work to our advantage. We have a strong batting order capable of doing the job on the poor pitch, and depth in bowling as well. The only worry is us batting too slowly, but we can't really control that.

pal

International Coach
Yup, the matches we lost on poor pitches were almost always due to a poor run rate, but like you said, we can't do much about that. I guess promoting Naresh could be a possible solution, since he has played some explosive innings.

Users who are viewing this thread