Coca-Cola Championship Thread

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Norwich are beating Plymouth 2-0, and it sounds like Plymouth are playing like they would lose to a pub team.:) Nice for the fans we have taken, who have had a 700 mile round trip. Bring on QPR at Carra Rud on Wednesday!

Magz

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I feel sorry for Derby, epic fail. Smashed in PL and now being owned in the Championship:noway

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Norwich lost 1-0 to QPR, they scored from the 3rd attempt at a free kick. :noway We were terrible, really, on the radio some fans were saying it was embarassing. It was nearly as bad as the Bury performance in January. Against 10 men too. We are at home again Saturday, against Sheffield United. Come on! I hope we can be as good as we were against Birmingham a few weeks ago.

treva

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Doncaster today for Bristle! Big game, especially if Darren Byfield plays. I'd like to see him score one today, but preferable only if Bristol score 3.

Last edited:

w3lshrugby

Panel of Selectors
Doncaster aren't an easy team to beat though Trev, they'll be a handful for you guys!
Cardiff have got Derby today...we're still unbeaten this season with 2 wins and 4 draws and at home, I'd favour us against Derby, despite them having improved slightly over the last week - they still only drew with our big rivals Swansea on Tuesday.

Oh...and lest I mention it, Swansea V Cardiff Carling Cup Tie on Tuesday...that is gonna be a hell of an occasion - c'mon the Bluebirds!

treva

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
I'd rather face Doncaster than Derby. Derby don't have a bad side, they just can't put good performances together. One game they will click and could destroy a team by 5 goals or so. We need a win after Tuesday's defeat to Birmingham.

Sureshot

Executive member
Was anyone else as baffled as me when watching the footage of the "goal"?

treva

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
One of the toughest games of the season for us today. Were away at Wolves! Thank god there missing one of the league's best striker Chris Iwelumo, and their number 1 goal keeper Wayne Hennessey. It makes our task a little easier but they still have tonnes of quality.

Anybody know why kick-off is at 12:30? It's not on telly and it's the only game in the Championship that's kicking off then.

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Another loss for Norwich. :( Yet again we went a goal down, yet again we could not take advantage of ten men. Roy Carroll was sent off for slapping Leroy Lita in the face, we scored the penalty but a terrible mistake from our goalkeeper cost us the game. Derby supporters are twats too.

Users who are viewing this thread