Community "GET BEST" - It is probably in your own best interest not to use Get Best

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Hi, in the first couple of days after release I downloaded all international teams by LlewelynF7, however as expected some featured on-disk player names etc. So today I've gone to download all international teams again individually (by searching by gamer ID), and it's reverted all of them back to the on-disk versions, apart from player names. So I have the generic kits, lineups, badges, yet the player names are correct. Can anyone tell me where I'm going wrong?!
Thanks!
Have you read the hint in the op

Rob Stanworth

Club Captain
Ahh. Is that new?! So i'm going in to Cricket Academy > Teams... then Delete Team. I currently have just Ireland, NZ, Pakistan and SA in the International tab, and all the others in Custom. Should I delete them all? Or am I best linking the teams in Custom to the on-disk international?

This linking etc messed me up on DBC17!

doranto

Club Cricketer
Great job by LlewlynF, wasteyouryouth and everyone else involved in creating and linking teams and other content. It is not just your ability to create, but also your time that should be greatly appreciated. You guys are pu
yo
Ahh. Is that new?! So i'm going in to Cricket Academy > Teams... then Delete Team. I currently have just Ireland, NZ, Pakistan and SA in the International tab, and all the others in Custom. Should I delete them all? Or am I best linking the teams in Custom to the on-disk international?

u should linking them, facing no issues

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4

I will try talk you through it...
1. Go to link teams
2. Select the on disk team you wish to replace
3. Select the team from custom teams you wish to use.
4. Check all boxes and hit ok
5. Voila

Rob Stanworth

Club Captain
Thank you - can I then delete the custom teams which i've used to replace the on-disk with (memory and all that!)

anish1262

School Cricketer
Is it just me or in Career Lineups automatically change. I have got all lineups correct for Australia Domestic Teams however when start Career they change? What am I doing wrong? I have Bollinger opening for NSW in Career this is surely wrong

dom2110

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
England
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
@Llewelynf just seen that you have re-uploaded your Aus Domestic teams apart from Victoria. What’s the latest changes that you’ve made to these? Thanks

Snowy

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
Australia
Is it just me or in Career Lineups automatically change. I have got all lineups correct for Australia Domestic Teams however when start Career they change? What am I doing wrong? I have Bollinger opening for NSW in Career this is surely wrong

Have you checked that Bollinger’s roles are correctly set in the Academy?

Pat

International Coach

I have noticed it too in my custom Club team. I started my career with a defined lineup in my team but with probably wrong roles / batting order in the team. In my career matches, the same lineup was never followed (infact some of the key players ended up being dropped). But later I went and changed the roles/batting order in the Academy and yet the lineups are still messed up. I haven't tried starting a new career after making role / batting order changes.

SirTugBoatOfSmeg

School Cricketer
Hi Guys,

i know this has probably been asked a few times but i am using my phone and its hard to search the forums.

Does anyone know when the English County teams will be available to be downloaded with full kits? Cheers guys.

Tug

anish1262

School Cricketer

Users who are viewing this thread