Complete Linked / Skilled/Attributed teams **DOWNLOAD STEPS INCLUDED** - check 1st post for list

srk121

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
It would be great if OP is updated with other teams details.

srk121

International Coach
@MATTW even better will be having a separate section for the linked team and non linked team on the server so it becomes easier. (hope that made sense)

I would like to take the opportunity to thank Blocker and every creator for their fantastic job that they have done with the creation. Thank you once again. :)

Snowy

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
Australia
So one question. Take Tremlett for example. It is a matter of linking him to his county team counterpart and then inserting him in to the England side after downloading?

Ajh1977

International Coach
Profile Flag
England
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
cheers. glad you approve of the skills/attributes - that was the most time consuming part!!!

yeah i think they might have something planned for get best, but i thought this was a good way to avoid needing to use it :)

i'm working on the All Time teams next.

If your doin all time teams block there's a few I've done that have stats etc, I didn't create the players, just put others in the teams I wanted to make. I have an England legends, all time legends, 70/80s legends and a my generation team. Dunno if any if them will be helpful but feel free to have a look, maybe they'll be of some use.

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
I have also just put up the Australia and England 1930s teams, so people can play bodyline :)

All players are linked / attributed / skilled. The only unlinked player in either squad is Eddie Paynter in the England squad, for some reason he was not in the on-disc roster. I created him and have added his stats. Uniforms are default (except for England cap - which i changed) and batting line ups are default.

Team: Australia 1930s
Batting: 3 stars
Bowling: 2 stars

Team: England 1930s
Batting: 2.5 stars
Bowling: 3 stars

Many thanks to chevo who created a lot of the players I've used on both teams, and also to whiteniness who did a great job on a few of the aussie players, and monkeymomo who did several English players. (And to superfreddie who did a great job improving my Jardine!)

----------

So one question. Take Tremlett for example. It is a matter of linking him to his county team counterpart and then inserting him in to the England side after downloading?

yeah, as far as i can see that's exactly it.

the Tremlett in my 2005 England squad (he featured in the ODIs that year) is linked. the 2005 sqauds are shared but i haven't put them here yet as I need to double check stats etc. for those players without on-disc players to link to, and also players like paul collingwood and brad hogg i was expecting to have on-disc players to link to but couldn't find them so i need to double check.

----------

If your doin all time teams block there's a few I've done that have stats etc, I didn't create the players, just put others in the teams I wanted to make. I have an England legends, all time legends, 70/80s legends and a my generation team. Dunno if any if them will be helpful but feel free to have a look, maybe they'll be of some use.

cheers, perfect, will check them out.

i actually have already linked the on-disc england team as well as creating a personal all time england cuz i'm very sceptical about some of the omissions from the disc team (no larwood, may, compton or anderson!) but will check yours in case there's any i've missed! plus need some for the england 80s on disc team.

Ajh1977

International Coach
Profile Flag
England
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Larwood, May, and Tyson were three I felt we're missing. There is a Compton in my England legends!!

nahid

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Good job blocker. Appreciate it.

Nz batting as 4 stars? Has to be a typo....

I did finish the saf team with skills and attributes....came out as 4.5 rating in both i think....

Bro what about Bangladesh, they just own the series lol

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
New Zealand (Silver Fern)
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Bangladesh should be on the front of the box, Gazi!

Great job Blocker and everyone, totally agree the rankings should be reset so we can get all this hard work the attention it deserves. Also on the PC.net team front, I'm kinda relying on you guys to update your own created-player stats accordingly. Can you do so and I'll update your players in the team when that "get latest version" button comes back...

srk121

International Coach
Ok, had a look at all the teams the blocker has uploaded and have to say the amount of work that has been put is pretty amazing. Wow! you guys are amazing.

People like me will just download as we do not have as much skills as you lot do, so i really appreciate what you guys have done. I hope someone will do the Counties with correct attributes.

Israr, Deepu, munkeymomo, Blocker, Rajvsm, Chevo and Ruck from Bigant, super job guys.

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Could be worth people downloading monkeymomos county teams now and linking as necessary and uploading and noting here... The aim of the thread was to share work and avoid duplication.

It's better to link player by player - lots of the international players i have used are in the countys (and ipl, bbl, and aus state) - so avoids duplicates/ overwriting. But if we get a few of us doing it, it spreads the work a lot and we will have tidy rosters.

----------

Ok, had a look at all the teams the blocker has uploaded and have to say the amount of work that has been put is pretty amazing. Wow! you guys are amazing.

People like me will just download as we do not have as much skills as you lot do, so i really appreciate what you guys have done. I hope someone will do the Counties with correct attributes.

Israr, Deepu, munkeymomo, Blocker, Rajvsm, Chevo and Ruck from Bigant, super job guys.

Thanks. The player creation is the hardest bit - linking and skills/attributes is easy, just a bit boring. But i have been laid up for 3 days with a bad leg so it stopped me feeling too sorry for myself.

Thanks goodness for the amount of talented creators there, big shouts out also to melic65 and chevo, and steve24...

Re the counties, as i say you can easily do the linking yourself, and attributes and skills are just clicking.

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
So just to re-cap, we DON'T need to link the stats, or we do?

isrararrafi

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
United States
Biggs it depends....

IF you have a very fresh copy of CA with no players added or created or linked...then keeping it checked or unchecked doesn't matter. as both the downloaded team and on disc team (default) has the same stats....

otherwise keep stats unchecked.

make sure everything else is checked though as blocker has been adding attributes/skills and you dont want the ondisc attributes/skills to remain as they are not remotely accurate.

P.S> Uploaded the south africa team with "correct" Attributes. Like blocker's made sure its 4 and 4 for both batting and bowling. getting a 4.5 makes the players to have insane skills lol.

Ross...what are the number by the team represents? under team manager each team seems to have a medal with a number from 1-3.

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
Great, thanks Issy. I've had a play around with the linking/unlinking just for interests sake in the beta. When the game eventually gets released I'll download everything fresh on the new copy, as it doesn't really matter to me in the beta copy since I'll be playing it first on PS3 anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread