Complete Linked / Skilled/Attributed teams **DOWNLOAD STEPS INCLUDED** - check 1st post for list

isrararrafi

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
United States
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Great, thanks Issy. I've had a play around with the linking/unlinking just for interests sake in the beta. When the game eventually gets released I'll download everything fresh on the new copy, as it doesn't really matter to me in the beta copy since I'll be playing it first on PS3 anyway.

same here....i have now about 7-8 saved game profile for the game. been trying to get the hang of this linking process and messed up quite a few bit of teams. It can be a bit of a hassle....at least for the team creators. works straightforward and smoothly for the downloaders though. Once all this is done, I will be able to download them without issues in the game....

----------

Bro what about Bangladesh, they just own the series lol

yes..congrats to you.

I haven't had time to make any players of BD recently. I did get 12 front liners done and uploaded and linked.

The rest will take some time...probably might not get completed ever. Took up more than i can chew :(

Munkeymomo

Panel of Selectors
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Good thread BD. I have fully completed Derbyshire, Durham, Essex, Yorkshire, Somerset, Leicestershire, Glamorgan, Hampshire and Warwickshire (with all stats/atts). 0.99b removed all my linked players though, so I need to relink them (hence, I don''t think they are on the server). I have to hassle Ross/HBK for a list of the player to link though. I am determined to get these done by release!!

khanjoiya456

Club Captain
great work guys :)
now if I send u my picture will u create a player like me ??
I am not that talented :P

Snowy

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
Australia
So blocker/israr/munkey, hoping you can clear something up for me because I haven't really bothered with linking any of my Australian teams yet...

kUdp23P.jpg

Take for example the Adelaide team. Jono Dean has no link in the game so I obviously don't link him with anyone and just input his stats manually.

For someone like Alex Hales, am I able to link him to "A Hall" and then he'll be linked to the "A Hall" in all teams (e.g. Adelaide and Nottinghamshire) Or similarly, I link Dan Vettori to D Veniri, and he should link to Brisbane AND New Zealand?

And for someone like Chris Tremlett, he has signed with the Sydney Sixers but does not have a link to the Sixers side. He has a link to the Surrey side. If I link him to the Surrey player, can I then just add him to my Sixers roster?

Sorry if this wall of text makes no sense...just trying to wrap my head around this before I start linking/attributes/stats

AND is there anyway to download a linked player and then unlink them? I still can't figure that one out...

Last edited:

isrararrafi

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
United States
So blocker/israr/munkey, hoping you can clear something up for me because I haven't really bothered with linking any of my Australian teams yet...

kUdp23P.jpg

Take for example the Adelaide team. Jono Dean has no link in the game so I obviously don't link him with anyone and just input his stats manually.

For someone like Alex Hales, am I able to link him to "A Hall" and then he'll be linked to the "A Hall" in all teams (e.g. Adelaide and Nottinghamshire) Or similarly, I link Dan Vettori to D Veniri, and he should link to Brisbane AND New Zealand?

Yes to everything.

And for someone like Chris Tremlett, he has signed with the Sydney Sixers but does not have a link to the Sixers side. He has a link to the Surrey side. If I link him to the Surrey player, can I then just add him to my Sixers roster?

Yes...just search for him and select *add to team* he will be now in both surrey and sixers. Similarly you can remove a player from teams. It sould not affect his link with other teams.

Sorry if this wall of text makes no sense...just trying to wrap my head around this before I start linking/attributes/stats

AND is there anyway to download a linked player and then unlink them? I still can't figure that one out...
I thought you can go to player link window,...find the player and unlink.

Snowy

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
Australia
I thought you can go to player link window,...find the player and unlink.

Thanks for clarifying.

Using your SAF team, K.Ali no longer appears on the link screen to 'unlink' from Kyle Abbott.

I downloaded your SAF team before .99b so I might need to re-download and try.

isrararrafi

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
United States
Search kyle abbott and unlink kyle abbott. Dont look for k. Ali.

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
New Zealand (Silver Fern)
...works straightforward and smoothly for the downloaders though. Once all this is done, I will be able to download them without issues in the game....

Yeah, exactly. It's really just good solid groundwork for the main game that everyone has been doing. I don't think having a dodgy beta-save (or stuffing it up) will make that much difference since I imagine you'll need a completely different saved-game file for the main PC game anyway. Just saves on having to do it all over again. Just download and you're away! It's great stuff either way, also good fun!

isrararrafi

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
United States
Going to get 6-7 ps3 versions initially (for friends).

Then depending on the quality of the game will buy a pc version for the mods.

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
New Zealand (Silver Fern)
Then depending on the quality of the game will buy a pc version for the mods.

Yeah, totally... I think the console version first for sure, then once the modding tools are released, it'll be PC all the way.

Snowy

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
Australia
Sorry israr, redownloaded Abbott and unlinking is available now.

Thanks for your help.

isrararrafi

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
United States
Yah try redownloading. Best thing to do is upload all your linked teams and players on the server and then start with a fresh copy of CA. thats what i do.

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Snowy, if you download the international teams iuploaded your domestic teams will already have players like hales, vettori etc. as they are linked so its merely a case of linking the rest.

Then what israr said!

Users who are viewing this thread