Complete Linked / Skilled/Attributed teams **DOWNLOAD STEPS INCLUDED** - check 1st post for list

Munkeymomo

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Nope. I literally have't touched linked (in any serious way, just testing it out). Ended up having to create 120+ Australian players myself (either hadn't beed made by anyone, or looked a bit generic/off). But this does cover all six state teams and all eight BBL teams.

I'm really happy with all the faces and kit...just need to get in to the attributes and linking...but that shouldn't take too long.

I've already got a Hales and Vettori for example...but you can just replace them with the ones you already have linked I imagine.

If you search 'Casper' as the username, you can see all the players

Ah, so you are Casper!! You're creations are great. Your Andrew McDonald is awesome! I mean, they're all good, but that was the first one I saw which I though.... DAAAAAYM!

Stoneyhawk

Club Captain
Way too many instructions here for me. What makes a player / team linkable?

Do you have to have full stats completed etc? Sorry!

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
New Zealand (Silver Fern)
If it seems to complicated, just wait until the game is out and click the "get best" button which will take care of everything for you, once BigAnt reset the ranking system.

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Even now, if you download a player or team that the creator has linked, they will link for you.

Ajh1977

International Coach
Profile Flag
England
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Personally I'm shocked by the omission of onions in the squad, would have taken him over rankin all day long!!! Top county bowler this year and not a sniff!!!!!

Ajh1977

International Coach
Profile Flag
England
Block, just a theory, although the squads are rated, don't you think that the eleven you pick could rate higher, for instance maybe when we choose batting line up, your best XI may be bat 4 bowl 4 but excluding those XI it could be 3 or 2. Wonder if its in the game, like in IC2010 the team ratings would differ depending in your selections!!!

----------

If it seems to complicated, just wait until the game is out and click the "get best" button which will take care of everything for you, once BigAnt reset the ranking system.

Are they going to do that?? It's a good idea.

Munkeymomo

Panel of Selectors
Alright guys, I have nearly linked all of the county sides, leaving some stats/tweaks to do, but I need some help. There are a few players I cannot find the identity of. If anyone can help me with: M.Weiss (Derbyshire), R.Dean (Gloucestershire), J.Keith (Leicestershire) and E.Woodward (Yorkshire), I'd be very grateful!

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
Are they going to do that?? It's a good idea.
If they aren't - members should unshare highly ranked teams of theirs that they made early on that aren't linked. Age of the creations seems to be a major factor in what's up near the top right now.

Ajh1977

International Coach
Profile Flag
England
I'm lucky that the teams I did are mainly just made up of funny names from either 12 man or ones I've heard, and dont need linking, got a few more to do, I think the legends teams are linked though because they were others creations.

SpitfiresKent

ICC Board Member
ZIM...
Profile Flag
England
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Block, just a theory, although the squads are rated, don't you think that the eleven you pick could rate higher, for instance maybe when we choose batting line up, your best XI may be bat 4 bowl 4 but excluding those XI it could be 3 or 2. Wonder if its in the game, like in IC2010 the team ratings would differ depending in your selections!!!

Yes, I found this out earlier on. It's not the squad as a whole that gets a rating, It's the batting/bowling line up which does.

Alright guys, I have nearly linked all of the county sides, leaving some stats/tweaks to do, but I need some help. There are a few players I cannot find the identity of. If anyone can help me with: M.Weiss (Derbyshire), R.Dean (Gloucestershire), J.Keith (Leicestershire) and E.Woodward (Yorkshire), I'd be very grateful!

M.Weiss = Mitch Wilson | England Cricket | Cricket Players and Officials | ESPN Cricinfo

R.Dean = Richard Dawson | England Cricket | Cricket Players and Officials | ESPN Cricinfo

J.Keith = Jason Krejza | Australia Cricket | Cricket Players and Officials | ESPN Cricinfo

E.Woodward = Eddie Wilson | England Cricket | Cricket Players and Officials | ESPN Cricinfo

Munkeymomo

Panel of Selectors
Lovely. Cheers bud. Think I asked someone about Kreijza before. My memory just seems to block him out. :p

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Block, just a theory, although the squads are rated, don't you think that the eleven you pick could rate higher, for instance maybe when we choose batting line up, your best XI may be bat 4 bowl 4 but excluding those XI it could be 3 or 2. Wonder if its in the game, like in IC2010 the team ratings would differ depending in your selections

that's definitely my assumption, and it'd be silly if not. if you pick an England attack of Anderson, broad, bresnan and swann it should come out different to rankin, meaker, dernbach and tredwell!

----------

If they aren't - members should unshare highly ranked teams of theirs that they made early on that aren't linked. Age of the creations seems to be a major factor in what's up near the top right now.

I don't think they will - if they were going to they'd have done it before the play session to get the rankings better when people look in on Thursday.

SpitfiresKent

ICC Board Member
ZIM...
Profile Flag
England
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
that's definitely my assumption, and it'd be silly if not. if you pick an England attack of Anderson, broad, bresnan and swann it should come out different to rankin, meaker, dernbach and tredwell!

As I said above, Yes this is the case. Fiddle about with the batting line up and you'll see the ratings change.

srk121

International Coach

Thanks for the info munkey. Can i suggest that you to delete the current teams from CA which you have uploaded and re upload all the team, as there are few teams duplicated on CA.

The leicestershire team whilst downloading does not work. Thanks.

Munkeymomo

Panel of Selectors
I will, I haven't uploaded the new, linked teams yet. They aren't finished. I'll go through and delete the old ones at some point though.

Users who are viewing this thread