Console Patch 3 Release?

Is there any video of the PC version newly introduced shot like advance ground shot or lofted sweep? I dont hav the PC version but eager to see these changes
Yeah both are included in the patch...

Its over 2 weeks since we learned patch 3 had failed submission on 1 platform in 1 region, has it failed again? Ross had said on 30th sept it would be days, but 15 days is weeks! Any news regarding release, and if this 1 region has failed why not release it to the others.

Guys any one who has both pc and console versions, pls can upload the video showing patch3 features which are already in use for pc version.At-least its gives us the feeling and can get satisfied by seeing those new features and shots as of now , because Patch3 is taking ages to come for console.Its not any wrong from Bigant ,I'm nowhere pointing them , as it is out of their hand . But hoping to get release soon :yes .

or give the link elsewhere uploaded :

Last edited:
if this 1 region has failed why not release it to the others.

Because the console in question is Xbone and microsoft has wierd clauses (including the one where they do not let you release the patch on PS as well till it is ready to be released on XB).

Because the console in question is Xbone and microsoft has wierd clauses (including the one where they do not let you release the patch on PS as well till it is ready to be released on XB).
Really?? :lol

Yes. And this delay is also being caused 'solely' due to 'their' (i.e Platform holder's) inability to solve an issue with their own software that is generating a 3.2 gig installer file for the update whereas the correct size should have been less than 100 meg. Go figure!
Now thats

Riddikulus-harry-potter-30236902-391-500.jpg

Ya Its Really Ridiculous That Everyone Is Waiting For Patch 3 Since June And They Still Haven't Got It Done.

When will it actually get released

Yes. And this delay is also being caused 'solely' due to 'their' (i.e Platform holder's) inability to solve an issue with their own software that is generating a 3.2 gig installer file for the update whereas the correct size should have been less than 100 meg. Go figure!
Thanks for the post but all of this talk of megs and gigs totally confuses me. Does it mean that console patch 3 is still a long long long long way away?

Users who are viewing this thread