Console Patch 3 Release?

Benspursfan

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Graham Gooch was an obsession for me back in the day, I bought my first computer based on wanting to play that game and, later, Alan Border Cricket.

The game engine for GG was brilliant in terms of run rates and also momentum during an innings. Plus the animation for a six, coming at the screen (so to speak). Brian Lara had a good game engine, but there were so many bugs. If you accepted its flaws it was really playable. That's what makes everything since and until Bradman disappointing, because there is such a market there for a great cricket game. If EA put half their FIFA resources into a cricket game they would have done very well commercially, I think. Maybe the issues with piracy in Asia just puts them off too much? I wonder what the overall sales have been for Bradman to date, Ross must have made a nice tidy profit on it...

Markkkkk

I have waited 10 years for this!
Profile Flag
South Africa
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
They made a loss on the PC version I think...

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
New Zealand (Silver Fern)
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
We havent seen their financial results

Ross has said they expected it to be a loss for them on PC. They're unlikely to share financial results with us, I'd say its a fairly safe bet he's not buying a condo in venice beach off the profits of the PC version.

Benspursfan

School Cricketer
So is there any further update on the patch? If anyone fancies a PS4 online game my PSN user ID is thfc1975

DevilzTutor

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Pakistan
I'm returning after a long time so please let me know if ps3 1.3 update is patch 3 ? if it is or not can someone link me to changelog of latest ps3 patch?

Thanks

gunit123

County Cricketer
I'm returning after a long time so please let me know if ps3 1.3 update is patch 3 ? if it is or not can someone link me to changelog of latest ps3 patch?

Thanks

No update on a PS4 patch as of yet (still 1.01), so I'm assuming a patch has not been released for old gen either.

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
New Zealand (Silver Fern)
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
...those two brothers will just sit staring at the loading screen and weep softly for the festive season, it seems.

Users who are viewing this thread