Created Players, Logos, Uniforms and Stadiums

Acid Burn

International Coach
Profile Flag
South Africa
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Thats exactly what I`m also suggesting .

It would make a dream team . But maybe there is more to this than what meets the eye.

rajsvm

Associate Captain
Hello friends I want to show you the reply which I given to him when he send me a private message: pls look at this.

l7y.PNG

Even he said again and again I selfishly declined his request. Do you people think I declined the request after see this message? I am not even creating a single team in my community people can play with my creations through other teams only. About locking player that was a mistake and correct it now in all playrs. Thats all I can say. Thank you.

Jerm

International Coach
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
Perhaps, I am misunderstanding something. Can't we just download Raj's creations, modify / fix them and re-share & use them in the best teams? I am sure @rajsvm wouldn't mind us using his creations since his name would be there as original author?
he locks them i think.... so you cannot edit

Snowy

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
Australia
Perhaps, I am misunderstanding something. Can't we just download Raj's creations, modify / fix them and re-share & use them in the best teams? I am sure @rajsvm wouldn't mind us using his creations since his name would be there as original author?

Given the amount of time others have spent getting creations 'right' in the first place, the idea of modifying/fixing someone else's because they're too lazy to do things right isn't that appealing

Like take his MS Dhoni. I don't care how good the face is - I'd rather download one from a creator who puts in the effort to make him number 7 (and not number 9), apply the specific bat that was made for him by the community, and puts the correct shirt name.

DAP

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
They're usable in that they're linked correctly. Depends on how much you care about the other details.
I have minor OCD so I can't stand any details going wrong, but I don't mind correcting themselves if the the player is shared as unlocked.

rajsvm

Associate Captain
I have minor OCD so I can't stand any details going wrong, but I don't mind correcting themselves if the the player is shared as unlocked.
Ok finally I will try to check and correct all my players shirt name and number. Pls don't ask anything more....

Reactions: Pat

Snowy

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
Australia
Ok finally I will try to check and correct all my players shirt name and number. Pls don't ask anything more....

Right, so no bats or other kit like sweatbands or arm guards? Really doubt you care about realism beyond making a pretty face.

Which is fine, it's just particularly frustrating when you promote a creation on here, and it's incomplete (especially when the necessary resources are relatively easy to find)

rajsvm

Associate Captain
Right, so no bats or other kit like sweatbands or arm guards? Really doubt you care about realism beyond making a pretty face.

Which is fine, it's just particularly frustrating when you promote a creation on here, and it's incomplete (especially when the necessary resources are relatively easy to find)
You people want to see my creations in game if you want stop asking. Bats and other kit items I do not look at all that's why I am not locking my player anyone wants you can add it yourself. Look like the list not going to end anywhere started with linking now reaches arm guards. If this gone like this I cannot have time to get likeness. What's your username on community?

Last edited:
Reactions: Pat

rajsvm

Associate Captain
Anyway one last time I will try to assign the bat and kit numbers and update my works someone guide me to how to assign the bats to a particular player. Pls do not ask anything more to do I will not..

B

Bigby Wolf

Anyway one last time I will try to assign the bat and kit numbers and update my works someone guide me to how to assign the bats to a particular player. Pls do not ask anything more to do I will not..
Using bat manager - download bats first from the academy and assign it with the help of bat manager.

Last edited by a moderator:

Fantazm

County Cricketer
I've not bought the game yet (but I will, once a few more things have been ironed out and created) but this is as useful in knowing what not to download as it is knowing what is good.

Users who are viewing this thread