Created Players, Logos, Uniforms and Stadiums

max2002

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
Hey, does anyone know how to delete team date from Xbone rather than deleting the whole game?

Fissionmailed

Associate Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
Haven't dived into my wifes Xbox, but googling, 'how to delete save data xbox one" would probably do the trick.

edit: Oh gee that sounds bad

max2002

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
Haven't dived into my wifes Xbox, but googling, 'how to delete save data xbox one" would probably do the trick.

edit: Oh gee that sounds bad
I figured out long ago how to delete all data. But i've seen some youtube videos, (tysonBennett) were he plays on ps4 and has options on what to delete like to delete academy, career mode, stats etc;

Helpman

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Hey guys, here's my Kingsmead stadium. Download under my username Helpman2k4. There should be SuperSport Park and Willowmoore Park stadiums under that username too. Cheers

Attachments

• dbc17_kingsmead_stadium_screenshot_01.png
    dbc17_kingsmead_stadium_screenshot_01.png
    422.3 KB · Views: 187

max2002

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
Academy data isn't in the xbox save folders?
I have made all 8 WBBL teams and i have over 300,000 xp and don't want to lose both of those things by deleting the whole game. So i want to just delete the academy data and not the whole game (i just realised if that were to happen the 8 WBBL teams would be deleted too, i think?)

Fissionmailed

Associate Captain
if you've shared the teams they will stay shared.

I'm just talking about save data not the entire game itself, deleting the game and keeping save files would do absolutely nothing.

TekkogsSteve

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Scotland
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Not sure if this is the right thread but here's made MS Dhoni's camouflage keeping gloves.
IMG_3608.JPG
IMG_3607.JPG
IMG_3610.JPG
IMG_3609.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_3609.JPG
    IMG_3609.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 96

TekkogsSteve

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Scotland
Gloves looks good,can you update that to the servers and give me your username
If you search MS Dhoni and username TekkogsSteve and download with logos than on equipment -> gloves -> wicket keeper gloves then they should be there and he should wear them in matches then.

btw I make no claim to the player of MS Dhoni other than his gloves, credit to whoever made the version on the planet cricket approved team for his/her Dhoni

Sahil180

Club Captain
If you search MS Dhoni and username TekkogsSteve and download with logos than on equipment -> gloves -> wicket keeper gloves then they should be there and he should wear them in matches then.

btw I make no claim to the player of MS Dhoni other than his gloves, credit to whoever made the version on the planet cricket approved team for his/her Dhoni
I did download your version of Dhoni but the keeping gloves were the standard one, i think you have to update him using the sharing option if u did't do it yet after u make a change.

TekkogsSteve

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Scotland
I did download your version of Dhoni but the keeping gloves were the standard one, i think you have to update him using the sharing option if u did't do it yet after u make a change.
Shared him after updating him and shared again now to be sure. Did you select download with logos? If so are the camo and design logos on your logo list?

Users who are viewing this thread