Created Players, Logos, Uniforms and Stadiums

I know it's probably been done before, but I had a go at David Warner. First time using the academy today so I'm still getting the hang of it. I have some spare time tonight, would anyone like me to work on anything?
?
David Warner DBC17.PNG
David Warner.jpg

The team is uploaded now, fully linked. So you can search for the most recent teams and it should be there. Worth checking the kits and roster to make sure you've got the right one before rating.

Is it uploaded by you or one of the other guys? I.e. who's do I download and rate?

Is it uploaded by you or one of the other guys? I.e. who's do I download and rate?

Uploaded by me. Original Author is Friedlele7 (Llewelynf) as he made the kits, Submitted by Casper. If you search teams and sort by Rating, it is currently top. Make sure to avoid the one uploaded by aabret as it has outdated kits and an incomplete roster. You can check the roster matches prior to downloading.

Perhaps @SnowyCasanova or another mod can create a locked "planet cricket recommends" thread / list that shows which team to download by which creator (and listing all the guys who have put in the effort) so the community knows more easily which versions to download and rate

e.g. I was downloading @Munkeymomo county sides yesterday and also saw his associate nations, only because I saw his convo with @karolkarol did I know to download karol's Ireland Scotland & Hong Kong not Monkey's.

Any chances of Women teams guys?
Most jerseys would be same (Internationals) with some sponsor change(ex - rebel in wbbl).

dbc17 1.png
147086.1.jpg

Babar Azam. As i said before, i'm not good at making realistic faces.
I'll update it later.

Last edited:
mSQKZU9.jpg

Really starting to get the hang of the addboards now.

Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet

I've also got a few more logos I am super proud of as well. We will see them on my Bristol County Ground which should be done soonish.

Full credit to @maddawg1136 for figuring out a quicker and dirtier way to get these done.

Unfortunately I just realised I cannot upload this stadium, get the following error when I try to do so;

z4I9mO1.jpg

Game also crashes after it but I can log back in fine which is comforting.

Unfortunately I just realised I cannot upload this stadium, get the following error when I try to do so;

z4I9mO1.jpg

Game also crashes after it but I can log back in fine which is comforting.
I had that with some of my kits and bats. Just add a space at the end of the name of the stadium and you will be able to.

Users who are viewing this thread