Created Players, Logos, Uniforms and Stadiums

Acid Burn

International Coach
Profile Flag
South Africa
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Great work to all the Creative Geniusses in here !

Now only the Indian & Sri Lanka and West Indies teams needs to be done , then we have all the Test Playing Nations !

Pity about the Markings on the clothes and bats that looks so pixelated , hopefull that they will be patching that out.

Graeme16293

School Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Hi,
I'm trying to make my local cricket team on DB17, but the part I'm really struggling with is the logo. Is anyone any good at using this tool, and if so would they be willing to help me out? I'm willing to pay a small amount for anyone who can do it!
Thanks

Bigswede

School Cricketer
hi everyone,
I'm new to this forum and I must say it's great, I just need a little help, I've tried searching but can't find what I need,
When I download teams etc the uniforms are very basic no sponsors logos etc. am I doing something wrong?
I've seem a couple of videos on here and the teams uniforms have everything on them,

It would be great if there was a way of downloading just the latest teams bats umpires etc, at the moment there is just so much to go through it's a bit mind blowing. Like how can I download from a specific developer? Need most help with the uniforms as I think this makes the game that much better,
Any info would be a great help

Thanks to everyone for there fantastic work,

StrugglingPro

School Cricketer
Great work to all the Creative Geniusses in here !

Now only the Indian & Sri Lanka and West Indies teams needs to be done , then we have all the Test Playing Nations !

Pity about the Markings on the clothes and bats that looks so pixelated , hopefull that they will be patching that out.
I have created Indian team with uptodate roster and Correct links, picked up the best looking players from academy. It's under user sanju7216 and originally created sanju7216 And please let me know how it is.

Bigswede

School Cricketer
hi everyone,
I'm new to this forum and I must say it's great, I just need a little help, I've tried searching but can't find what I need,
When I download teams etc the uniforms are very basic no sponsors logos etc. am I doing something wrong?
I've seem a couple of videos on here and the teams uniforms have everything on them,

It would be great if there was a way of downloading just the latest teams bats umpires etc, at the moment there is just so much to go through it's a bit mind blowing. Like how can I download from a specific developer? Need most help with the uniforms as I think this makes the game that much better,
Any info would be a great help

Thanks to everyone for there fantastic work,
Can anyone help please ?

Champ_BD

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Bangladesh
Need help linking up these players to their on-disc ones. Can any one of you content creator confirm if any of these players have a on-disc link, I know most of them are not on-disc as they are new players. I looked for every single of them to find their on-disc players. Just need to know that as I have all my players linked properly except these. I would really appreciate your help.

Wes Agar, David Grant - South Australia

Jay Lenton, Charles Stobo - NSW

David Moody - Western Australia

Daryl Mitchell - Worcestershire

Yassar Cook, Wiaan Mulder, Yaseen Valli - Lions (South Africa)

Tino Mawoyo, Tarisai Musakanda - Zimbabwe

John Anderson, Peter Chase - Ireland

Mohammad Shahzad - UAE

Hashmatullah Shahidi, Zahir Khan - Afghanistan

Ehsan Khan - Hong Kong

Markkkkk

I have waited 10 years for this!
Profile Flag
South Africa
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
@Champ_BD Yassar Cook, Mulder and Valli all don't have on disk players to link to. I added them as they play often enough to be in but aren't part of the on game disk.

Champ_BD

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Bangladesh
@Champ_BD Yassar Cook, Mulder and Valli all don't have on disk players to link to. I added them as they play often enough to be in but aren't part of the on game disk.
Thanks man! That's what I assumed as I know you guys would link-up all the players where possible. What surprises me is that players like Daryl Mitchell, Mawoyo and Musakanda don't have any on-disc link for them or maybe it's there and I can't find it.

Snowy

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
Australia
If there is an unlinked player in a team made by myself or fissionmailed, its because they don't have an on-disc equivalent to link to (Wes Agar or Jay Lenton being perfect examples)

Snowy

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
Australia
Couple of things - I've re-shared New South Wales with an updated Sheffield Shield kit thanks to Llewelynf.

And also thanks to Llewelynf, I'll be uploading a few players with compression sleeves, such as Hales and Pollard below.

oELcT60.png

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
@Llewelynf its up, under ishmam7. 25 players. Will have Shere Bangla Mirpur stadium. All faces, some really good, some really poor, mostly OK haha!

Has wristbands, tattoos and necklaces for the ones that wear them in real life.
Hey man, I downloaded your team and unfortunately the skill ratings are way too high. Bangladesh are rated 92 which is higher than all the other test playing nations. The majority of the players are in the mid 80s and in my opinion this is unrealistic, it will have to be fixed before it can be uploaded.

Edit: I went through each player and adjusted their rating and got Bangladesh down to 83 which is one better than Zimbabwe and a couple lower than Sri Lanka which seems more accurate, I will upload it later today sometime once I have just gone through it again.

Last edited:

kapildevn15

School Cricketer
Hey man, I downloaded your team and unfortunately the skill ratings are way too high. Bangladesh are rated 92 which is higher than all the other test playing nations. The majority of the players are in the mid 80s and in my opinion this is unrealistic, it will have to be fixed before it can be uploaded.

Edit: I went through each player and adjusted their rating and got Bangladesh down to 83 which is one better than Zimbabwe and a couple lower than Sri Lanka which seems more accurate, I will upload it later today sometime once I have just gone through it again.
we all can't thank enough some of u guys who contribute so much by making these kits, players, bats and so much more for free and make it available to us.

thank you so much guys. appreciated so much all your work.

Jake777

School Cricketer
Couple of things - I've re-shared New South Wales with an updated Sheffield Shield kit thanks to Llewelynf.

And also thanks to Llewelynf, I'll be uploading a few players with compression sleeves, such as Hales and Pollard below.

oELcT60.png
They look awesome! I wonder if you can put them on Warner but only while fielding?

Users who are viewing this thread