Created Players, Logos, Uniforms and Stadiums

Is anyone having some issues with the international kits in career mode? I started a star one with Pete Handscomb and the only kit australia would wear was the ODI A even though all defaults were correct. So i deleted the ODI and Test away kits and started a new career, now only the t20 kit is used. Is there a way to fix this.

I know this may have already been covered but can someone explain how to link a player u have created to another player as all the England Womens ones ive done i cant seem to link?

AUSTRALIA '06/07 UPDATED!
Alright guys, thanks to some amazing work from @inertSpark all players in the Australia 06/07 side have correct bats! So please Re download the team for the bats and also some small fixes to players and kits

Hey guys. Here's a little club ground I made for Midrand Cricket, Enjoy! Username: helpman2k4.

Attachments

• dbc17_midrand cricket oval_stadium_screenshot.png
    dbc17_midrand cricket oval_stadium_screenshot.png
    521.5 KB · Views: 173
Has the logos disappeared from anyone elses downloaded teams? I thought the patch had fixed the logo issues but now this new one has come about. Seems like BA can't get this aspect right. Redownloaded teams 6 times since release and still get this. So frustrating!!!!!!!

Has the logos disappeared from anyone elses downloaded teams? I thought the patch had fixed the logo issues but now this new one has come about. Seems like BA can't get this aspect right. Redownloaded teams 6 times since release and still get this. So frustrating!!!!!!!
Yes. I've had random bat stickers as club logos which is really annoying.

Yeah I'm getting pissed off now, I was patient before the last patch when I had issues but now I'm beyond that. Especially when there's probably still a month if we're lucky, or maybe a few weeks at the least before the next patch

Yeah I'm getting pissed off now, I was patient before the last patch when I had issues but now I'm beyond that. Especially when there's probably still a month if we're lucky, or maybe a few weeks at the least before the next patch
I hate downloading the county teams because there's so many, but I can't remember who I downloaded Afghanistan and Ireland and more teams from because they keep getting deleted.

I hate downloading the county teams because there's so many, but I can't remember who I downloaded Afghanistan and Ireland and more teams from because they keep getting deleted.
Yeah that's the same with me haha they are a mission to keep downloading, take a good half hour/45 mins at least!

This is me just guessing, but is this an issue of logos having the same file name, the the game getting confused about which one to display? I've only had this issue when I went crazy with bats the first week they were available in the academy.

And it's f*****g done it again, to my two SA domestic teams I downloaded to play a casual match with, just lucky I didn't try to do them all again. There goes all the data and my profile, I really give up on this :mad

Users who are viewing this thread