Cricket 19 General Discussion

DAP

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Though anyone doing a career with India as their base team? I want your opinion as to whether you like skipping the club level into first class? I don't mind it.

DAP

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
Pro Mode is brilliant in this game. So far it has given me that shaking issue only once while bowling career, but otherwise it's an amazing addition for the bowling side of things. Catching mechanics are good too, when MS Dhoni catches a bowl it feels like original MS!

TerryAlderman

Club Captain
Im sorry to say this, I`ve never been so disappointed with BA. The game is unplayable out of the box with that unplayable, loopy bounce, no team selection option or the option to tweak modifiers. I was looking forward to playing this game, with the WC and the hype around it. However, the Xbox version is unplayable!

Surely it's not so bad. I'm playing a one dayer...Eng v Aus at Headingley. Aussie openers Warner and Harris are 'nurdling' my bowlers around the ground at around 6 an over. I've had a few decent LBW shouts and some nice looking play and misses from the batsmen. I challenged an LBW decision and the DRS didn't seem to work.....but overall I'm having a great time playing the game. It can only get better when Xbox patch arrives.

Reactions: DAP

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
Though anyone doing a career with India as their base team? I want your opinion as to whether you like skipping the club level into first class? I don't mind it.
I had one running, but I would have liked if I had my club level team Kumbakonam, was a really pleasant surprise they covered such a small town into the game in Ashes.. Thats the reason I have started career series for England as you can see..

DAP

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
I had one running, but I would have liked if I had my club level team Kumbakonam, was a really pleasant surprise they covered such a small town into the game in Ashes.. Thats the reason I have started career series for England as you can see..
I would have to loved to have New Delhi (which was one of the clubs within Delhi, in AC). Or my hometown Ahmedabad, which was there in AC as well...

Interesting point though, I initially thought it's a bug. But, interestingly they have actually shown reality. A player starts at 18 in Career Mode, which is when many Indian youngsters play Ranji. So, that's why start with Ranji. Also, you're supposed to progress to Zonal Championship (which is from the Real Life Version of the old format of Duleep Trophy, which had teams represented by Geographical Zones, which BCCI changed now to selectors team India Blue, Red and Green)[DOUBLEPOST=1559157728][/DOUBLEPOST]
Anyone else playing hardcore? No hud, no score card, no radar, pro mode????? No circles, or trails? That's the way I like it!
Pro Mode for everything! I could do without scorecard or a hud as well, could even manage without a radar.

Although no circles or trails, then I can't do multi-tasking

CannibalGoo

School Cricketer
Did Ashes Cricket officially have Ahmedabad? I really looked hard for it since it is my hometown as well.
I could only find stadiums in Ahmedabad (Motera and Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel Stadium) via the community.

Imperious Red

Club Cricketer
Just finished my first game

T20
Pro difficulty

First impression it's amazing! the tiny improvements like the new animations and the more robust feeling it has now. The sound is improved alot and the visuals are nice. The bowling feels more raw and is way more challenging I'm glad they rid of the length modifier. Swing and cutters are a lot more impactful.

I lost by 8 wickets but that's right out of the box I managed 126/8 with lapses of focus lol

Still like my batting close view, it feels natural and I can see the ball the best. I try to play as clean of a screen as possible with only the pitch marker on. Over time I'll reduce that. The batting is similar to last games but smoother and the AI bowling is much better.

Love the new stadiums, Lord's is great and licensed Australian domestic is sweet, the lack of BBL is the only real disappointed but oh well it's still got quality leagues. It's all the little things that make it so much better than previous games. Well done Bigant once we get some solid sliders, all the teams and some updates this game is an easy perfect 10 for me.

Verdict: Best Cricket game to date by some margin. Time and all the hard work from you guys here at planet cricket will only perfect it. I'll be logging many hours on this game.

I'm off to play some more games do some testing, maybe tinker with the sliders. Hopefully I can find some great sliders on here in time. Enjoy all the Cricket lads.

DAP

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
Did Ashes Cricket officially have Ahmedabad? I really looked hard for it since it is my hometown as well.
I could only find stadiums in Ahmedabad (Motera and Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel Stadium) via the community.
In career mode there was an Ahmedabad Team!

chaman82

County Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Anyone else playing hardcore? No hud, no score card, no radar, pro mode????? No circles, or trails? That's the way I like it!
Exactly like that....and it's brilliant, just slight adjustment needed for the batting pro cam

Sukhwinder2392

School Cricketer
has anyone with a xbox one x has an issue with my career screen?
Like its the same from the ashes cricket....not the new one that i seen on youtube video.

D

Dutch

I am creating a FAQ thread: you wont be able to post in there but if you have a FAQ that you see keeps popping up and could be added PM me and I will add it. (My discretion!)

zub2005

International Coach
Maybe a poor question but the last game was I had was two releases ago, how do we get all the teams with all the latest players etc..

I remember we could do an update all and everything got updated, thanks in advance.

Users who are viewing this thread