Cricket 19 General Discussion

Ashy-90

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Does anyone noticed front line no ball , wen asked for DRS ?? all balls bowled r inside the line :(

D

Deleted member 185125

I wish there was a way to see the outfield speed of the stadium you are about to play in, or be able to select outfield speed the same way you select Pitch type, conditions or outfield pattern (Diamond, Striped etc.) when you set up a match. Played a match at Kia Oval today and the outfield was lightening fast with good timed shots easily reaching the boundaries when in some stadiums even the Ideal timed shots barely got there.

Would be great to know the outfiled speed of the stadium at the time of match creation so you could select customised difficulty settings with Shot Force set appropriately - High for sluggish ones and Low for fast outfields. @MattW , is there a possibility for us to view the outfield speed on the Match selection/setting up screen? Is that something which can be patched in? Currently we have no idea how the outfield will play like.
First of all, is there a difference in outfield speed based on the stadium?.
Secondly, if there is, it should be based on grass type, which is visible while selecting the licensed stadiums.
Thirdly, you can still change short force mid way during the game.

I haven't noticed difference in outfield speed, unless it is a smaller ground and hence it reaches boundary quicker in comparison.[DOUBLEPOST=1560020506][/DOUBLEPOST]
Does anyone noticed front line no ball , wen asked for DRS ?? all balls bowled r inside the line :(
If it is a no-ball, the on field umpire will pick it up.
It is always called correctly in game, as designed.

Sweppy12

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Australia
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
20190609_030108.jpg We got there... just!
Veteran ai with shot timing and run rate at 55, medium batting and hard bowling

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
the level of bounce is off in the game. on a medium pitch a good length ball always goes over the stumps. On a hard pitch - i'm currently 38/0 off 4 overs and scored 1 off the bat. The rest are byes/wides from bouncers. makes a hard pitch effectively unplayable

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
the level of bounce is off in the game. on a medium pitch a good length ball always goes over the stumps. On a hard pitch - i'm currently 38/0 off 4 overs and scored 1 off the bat. The rest are byes/wides from bouncers. makes a hard pitch effectively unplayable

Restarted and set the pitch to medium and the worst offending bowler to precise (from aggressive) and it’s like another game.

Now it’s glorious. 96/2 off 36 overs at lunch.

D

Deleted member 185125

The game still crashes when you try linking players. But I managed to find a workaround. The crash happens when you try to link skills and/or stats. So link only likeness and/or identity. Later download the corresponding @Llewelynf (Friedlele) player with skills and stats to override.

Not sure if I was able to explain clearly. But this is was the only way I could get this done.
Btw you would need to know the on disk player name for the respective player to link.

zerosun9

Club Cricketer
Do the keeper's ever stand back on the 30y circle? For 150k, they do in real life no matter the pitch. Looks so silly when they're halfway back to 150k.

Mitchell

Panel of Selectors
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
Do the keeper's ever stand back on the 30y circle? For 150k, they do in real life no matter the pitch. Looks so silly when they're halfway back to 150k.
oh you can change where the keeper goes up on the dpad

ConfusedMonkk

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
Should modifiers have different effect on the gameplay between different modes?? Say, for example, the min and max bowling speed for pacers, in my observation, has totally different impact. In Ashes series, Mitchell Starc bowling at 90 MPH is playable. But with the same modifiers in career mode, someone bowling at 90 MPH is unplayable. I use the pitch marker, so the modifier to increase the duration has no effect on the duration for which the marker will be visible. Atleast this is what i interpret. My min and max is set at 45 and 75.

mohsinhbk

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Pakistan
I tried playing with my mate on ps4 as soon as i add controller by selecting the options menu all the downloading teams from the community players name goes to censcored and all logos vanish and kits goes brownish what to resolve this issue anyone help me please.

Ace123

International Cricketer
TPCL Titans
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Should modifiers have different effect on the gameplay between different modes?? Say, for example, the min and max bowling speed for pacers, in my observation, has totally different impact. In Ashes series, Mitchell Starc bowling at 90 MPH is playable. But with the same modifiers in career mode, someone bowling at 90 MPH is unplayable. I use the pitch marker, so the modifier to increase the duration has no effect on the duration for which the marker will be visible. Atleast this is what i interpret. My min and max is set at 45 and 75.
The ability of the batsman also matters. While playing in Ashes your batsman may be skilled to 70+, but in career mode your batsman may be under skilled (30-40) to handle 90MPH deliveries...

Spickery

PlanetCricket Writing Team
Profile Flag
Australia
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Happy to see the new 1.05 patch has fixed the issue of the circle not appearing when a catch gets edged through to the wicket keeper. Now I can put some serious time into this game!

thebon32

School Cricketer
Can't say I'm a big fan of the music selection but one song in particular is dope, does anyone know the name of that one "when the sun goes down everyday, fills my heart up with regret - now that i'm all alone etc etc"

always gets me boppin

On another note, the english version has the best remix of International Cricket Captain 2000's theme song, or from what I saw on a youtube video anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread