Cricket 19 General Discussion

DAP

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Not that I'm aware of. You can make your own player and use it but you can't bring that player into a rookie career mode. You have to start from scratch.
Plus with the double first class career in Indian Career, has made me play that mode less frequently! I play more ODI Tours than Career Mode!

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
Small request, can we get random pitch type and hardness settings please? Makes games that bit more variable as I like to find out the pitch conditions as the game starts

kingkaz

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Not sure if this is mentioned yet, but anyone know when or if this is coming at all?
"Rich career mode - Take control of a junior player just entering club cricket and develop them into one of the greatest players in the sport - perhaps even captaining their country. Develop the player however you like, and perform well, so the news headlines sing your praises, enabling you to earn lucrative sponsorship deals and catch the notice of selectors!"

D

Deleted member 185125

Not sure if this is mentioned yet, but anyone know when or if this is coming at all?
"Rich career mode - Take control of a junior player just entering club cricket and develop them into one of the greatest players in the sport - perhaps even captaining their country. Develop the player however you like, and perform well, so the news headlines sing your praises, enabling you to earn lucrative sponsorship deals and catch the notice of selectors!"
Not sure even BA knows when.

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
Anybody else had the batsman shuffling across their stumps automatically when a spinner is bowling? Very offputting when you've got a shot planned and they move inside the line of the ball.

Users who are viewing this thread