Cricket 22 Bug Report Thread (Read first post)

Believe

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
Platform: Xbox One
Game Version: 0.1.1131
Game Mode: The Ashes
Match Type: Test #1
Teams used: England (me) - Aus (AI)
Ground: Gabba
Over Count: NA
Issue Bowled off the bowler?
Bug description (detail): I left a length ball from Starc, which hit me square in the chest (terrible leave) and bounced down and towards the off-side. Starc ran up to field it (Why?) and kicked it into the stumps, which then gave me out bowled. The ball had stopped moving, and was about a foot outside the crease, and just on the off-side edge of the pitch. The kick looked like he attempted to field it and failed miserably, but even then I should never have been out at all, let alone bowled. (I had not left my crease, and in the replay BOTH of my feet were behind the crease the entire time, so the kick was not an attempted run-out.)

Mr Snrub

International Coach
Platform: PS4
Game Version: v0.1.1205
Game Mode: Play Now
Match Type: Custom 10 over
Teams used: New Zealand vs England
Ground: Old Trafford
Over Count: 2nd Innings, England Chasing, me bowling 9th over
Issue: System Crash
Bug description (detail): .....Went to field in the outfield to an aired shot. Fielder was pretty much on borderline between going to take the catch in field or the ball going for six. Appeared to leap for it, but unsure of that. Then the system crashed.

chintoo02018

Associate Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Platform: PC
Game Version: v0.1.1234
Game Mode: Ashes
Match Type: TEST
Teams used: Aus Vs Eng
Over Count:
Issue : Left Handing Batsman Getting lots of Leg side shot (Hard Mode and Legend)
Bug description: AI Bowling from Round the wicket My Batsman is Left Handed , I am on Hard mode and AI on Legend , I am easily getting runs on Leg side shots , There is no tactics changes by AI either field change or bowler side changes done .
cricket22_1.jpg

chintoo02018

Associate Cricketer
Game Version: v0.1.1234
Game Mode: Ashes
Match Type: TEST
Teams used: Aus Vs Eng
Over Count:
Issue : No Day and Timing Information Given in scoreboard or lunch
Bug description: While playing in Test match There seems no information given related to Day Timing , Which Day are we incricket22_2.jpg

Harigoks

County Cricketer
Platform: PS5
Game Version: 1.00.005
Game Mode: All
Match Type: N/A
Teams used: N/A
Ground: N/A
Over Count:
Issue Batting effect and bowling physics are broken
Bug description With the new patch in PS5, the batting feel on the controller feels very much same to Cricket 19. The sound after the ball hitting the bat has changed as well that matches Cricket 19. Feels so flatter. Can we bring back the feel we had before in V 1.00.004?

kingoffuel

Club Captain
Profile Flag
South Africa
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Platform: PS5
Game Version: v0.1.1231
Match Type: All
Teams used: Any
Ground: Any
Over Count: N/A
Issue: PA Announcer audio
Bug description: PA Announcer audio is always the same person despite changing the announcer in match settings.

SibiNaayagam

International Coach
Game Version: vLocal (It was right after installing update 1.02.)
Game Mode: Online (2 vs 1)
Match Type: T20
Teams used: Nz vs Eng
Ground: Adelaide
Over Count: 15.2 first innings
Issue (one line description): Error and forced to quit. And unable to select friend to send invite for the saved game.
Bug description (detail): Right after an edge to the keeper as a bowler, the batsman is adjudged out, there is an error and opposition player is forced to quit. We save and quit. When we try to use the save file, the only invite we can send is to the local multiplayer person and not the 3rd person. Therefore we couldn’t continue the game.

Arctic_Wolf

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
Platform: Xbox One X
Game Version: v0.1.1131
Game Mode: Ashes Series
Match Type: Test
Teams used: Australia vs England.
Ground: The Gabba
Over Count: 1 onwards.

Issue: Can't quick hide the score HUD when batting. (D-pad down when batting on Xbox.)

Bug description: Self explanatory.

graham

Club Captain
Platform: Ps5 disk
Game Version: CE-1.000.005
Game Mode:
Match Type:
Teams used:
Over Count: every time
Issue:
game will not start it says
“Can’t start the game or app”

Bug description: game will not start

Last edited:

The Fridge's Leg-Spin

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
England
Game Version: v1.05
Game Mode: Exhibition
Match Type: T20
Teams used: Australia vs New Zealand.
Ground: MCG

Issue: A glitch resulting in wickets not registering.

Bug description: While playing an exhibition T20 as Australia against NZ, there were 3 separate occasions where I ended up getting clean wickets (caught behind twice and caught at mid-wicket). However, the game didn't register this by default, so I appealed to ensure the umpire gives it out. The problem here is that the wicket celebration cutscene triggered each time but the scorecard and the bowling figures do not update and the game acts like nothing ever happened. NZ were 54-2 when they should have been 54-5.

Punk_Sk8r

National Board President
Game Version: 1.04
Match Type: ODI
Teams used: England vs NZ (user v AI)
Ground: Lords
Issue: Ball becoming invisible at random intervals usually once a game when AI bowling
Bug description: I've played two ODIs so far and both times when the AI is bowling at some stage of the match the ball goes invincible for an extended period or comes back the next over if I go into menus or exit/rejoin

Teams used: England vs NZ (user v AI)
Ground: Lords
Issue: Pitch Marker disappearing at random intervals throughout the game
Bug description: Once again in both ODIs I've played the pitch marker also disappears for an over or so sometimes it lasts two overs or if I exit/rejoin. This bug also occurs a lot more frequently I'd say it has about 4-6 spells throughout an innings

Teams used: All
Ground: All
Issue: Slider for "Pitch Marker Display Time", "Ideal Release Window Time", "Ideal Foot Plant Time" do not work
Bug description: The above mentioned sliders do not work at all when changed no matter the value, I have only played ODIs but I'm sure this is happening for every game mode from what other users have said

midhun333

County Cricketer
CSK
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Game Version: 0.1.1233
Game Mode: Any
Match Type: Any
Issue (one line description): Pitch marker display slider not working
Bug description (detail): The pitch marker display slider not working. Have tried in different formats still no help. The value changes in the settings but it doesn't reflect in the game. Not checked the other sliders.

Last edited:

midhun333

County Cricketer
CSK
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Game Mode: Any
Match Type: Any
Issue (one line description): Can't edit AI team's batting lineup
Bug description (detail): I can't edit the AI team's batting lineup without switching sides unlike Cricket 19. In the Ashes mode it is impossible to switch sides and hence can't edit the lineup also

Last edited:

MistaaSingh

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Canada
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Platform: PC/Steam
Game Version: 0.1.1234
Game Mode: Academy
Issue (one line description):Players with Playface have weird texture issue( see pics attached)
Bug description (detail): I can't properly browse or download the players with play face from the academy, it shows weird textures and when I download it says my playface storage is full, I did not even download anything in it to be full.
5044CD63-CCA6-4874-91B0-5C27C9C3BFB1.jpegimage.jpg

Mr Snrub

International Coach
Game Mode: Match Designer
Issue (one line description): Unable to add powerplays to a created 10 over or 15 over match type.
Bug description (detail): Seems unable to create powerplays for smaller single innings limited over matches. I tried to create a custom match (10 over), as I usually create 10 over and 15 over games for when I want a shortish game with a friend or the wife. So, it was all working up to the point where I wanted to put a powerplay in for the first 3 or four overs with only two fielders being allowed outside the ring for that period. There seems to be a bug preventing powerplays being put in, not sure why.

Users who are viewing this thread