Cricket 22 General Discussion thread (Use bug report thread for issues/bugs/crashes | Patch notes in first post)

anandponnath

County Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Anyone see a pitch marker slider setting? Ross tweeted that it came in the patch before last, but I can't find it for the life of me. Playing on pc

Jerm

International Coach
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
Can anybody give an estimate as to when they think the patch will be approved by Microsoft for Xbox One? Would it be the same in South Africa as the rest of the world or would it vary depending on the country?
You would have to ask microsoft that question..they are the ones not releasing it

Opp hugh court

County Cricketer
Can anybody give an estimate as to when they think the patch will be approved by Microsoft for Xbox One? Would it be the same in South Africa as the rest of the world or would it vary depending on the country?
Bro even im badly waiting for the patch from india
Post automatically merged:

You would have to ask microsoft that question..they are the ones not releasing it
Should we go and talk on Microsoft customer support if anyone has any idea about it?

Abcd9994

Club Captain
Anyone see a pitch marker slider setting? Ross tweeted that it came in the patch before last, but I can't find it for the life of me. Playing on pc
Look for "ball marker display time" in custom difficulty in Batting category. Should be 3rd option (after footwork required and auto shot selection)
This single slider controls both ball marker and pitch marker

midhun333

County Cricketer
CSK
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
It is the same as ball marker display time

Got the latest update on ps4 and noticed the following

1. Fps issue is still there
2. Not able to edit the opposition team's lineup in any competitions or the Ashes.
3. Academy is still crashing

chintoo02018

Associate Cricketer
That’s the point
That slider isn’t working
I’ve have it on 0 it still sounds like default.

Anyone here have submitted a ticket regarding the crowd audio?

Regards crowd audio I have already reported . But it good You also report again as then it will become more concern and focused else will be overlooked

1639145159237.png

Under audio you can change the crowd volume.

That is not working

gkvarma18

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
On PS5, I set crowd volume at 0 but still it's high noisy. I think it's a bug, crowd volume slider is not working

Rumple43

Survival Games Finalist
Survival Games Finalist
Profile Flag
England
It is the same as ball marker display time

Got the latest update on ps4 and noticed the following

1. Fps issue is still there
2. Not able to edit the opposition team's lineup in any competitions or the Ashes.
3. Academy is still crashing
On point #2, I don't see this as an issue. In any competitive game, you can't decide what line up your opponent picks. I'm pretty sure in Play Now you can edit both teams, but if you're going for a competition specific mode like Ashes then no, you play the line up your opponent decides.

I am pretty sure you can jump into the team manager and change the default test line up if it's an issue tho, that's one way around it. That way once you start an Ashes test, your opponent will use the default test line up, which you've set up.

I did this to fiddle with the Australian line up to resemble the one from the first test. I want to say by default it has Josh Inglis in it so I took him out.

Rehan_24

Panel of Selectors
After Patch 1.07 on PS4. The major bugs I have been facing

1. Ball suddenly disappears from the bowler's hand and play continues
2. When batsmen advancing down the tracks they suddenly stop on footwork and thus clean bowled
3. When batsmen advancing down the pitch, 90% of the times the sound of batting hitting the ball has disappeared.
4 On direct hits, fielding side has stopped appealing.
5. When you are bowling, not a single lbw appeal happens even in plumb cases.

Users who are viewing this thread