Cricket Academy Now Available

Anybody figure out how to move images in the overlay option? When I try move it just changes opacity

anyone here facing trouble with mouse pointer in low resolutions ?

Got to say.. the character graphics are laughable. Hope the game is still in alpha stages... expecting the graphics to improve in the final game.

Got to say.. the character graphics are laughable. Hope the game is still in alpha stages... expecting the graphics to improve in the final game.

That was already noted by @MattW. Those that have followed the game from way back when will know it only gets better from here. Once they start unlocking features, pretty much everything improves. Patience has always been the key with DBC.

Laughable?
Man, I'd agree that they may not be the best in sports games, but laughable? Seriously?
Learn to appreciate the effort dude.

Laughable?
Man, I'd agree that they may not be the best in sports games, but laughable? Seriously?
Learn to appreciate the effort dude.

I appreciate their efforts bro. But still the graphics is laughable compared to other AAA sports games.
They should bump the recommended specs a bit. Radeon 7790/GTX 650 are too old for games of this gen.

Have encountered some really important features. If you share a player or team with the community,you have the ability to unshare,update the shared content and also lock your shared player so that no one else can download,edit and share that again to take the credit. Hat's off Big ant you guys have surely listened to us. :) hoping to have a great journey.

I appreciate their efforts bro. But still the graphics is laughable compared to other AAA sports games.
They should bump the recommended specs a bit. Radeon 7790/GTX 650 are too old for games of this gen.
Sigh.....I just haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaattttttte this kind of comment........don't tweaking play it then....or go off and make some nice faces for Cricket 07.....that milestone of cricketing gaming...

can anyone plzz tell me what r the minimum requirements to play the demo?

Users who are viewing this thread