Cricket Academy Update#7 (Version 0.95a)

BigAntStudios

@Ross
Big Ant
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Cricket Academy Update#7 (Version 0.95a) is Live for updating from the regular links for both Setup and Upgrade

This includes a small number of fixes for Version 0.95

If you do not have any version of the Cricket Academy installed then download the full setup file here:

http://download.cricketacademygame.com/

If you already have any version of the Cricket Academy installed then download an Update here:

http://update.cricketacademygame.com/

NOTE: All Cricket Academy Updates include all code from previous Updates and Releases. Setup files are kept up to date and include all Updates.

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
Mouse selection issues gone in this update.

I did notice though that it's impossible to cancel the login screen with the mouse when it is invoked from clicking the 'like' button. You can click it, but it keeps coming back. Escape works fine.

I suppose considering the game itself is controller only it doesn't matter that much.

D

Deleted member 99297blk

ross what does this fix contains as it shows 278 mb? and you mentioned small fix...

Gurjot95

National Board President
Unless this update contains another tease, I am not going to download another 300 mb file if my PC can't run a ----. I guess I'll upgrade the graphic card when the final version will be released. Can you tell me Ross from when can I start saving my money? ;)

BigAntStudios

@Ross
Big Ant
ross what does this fix contains as it shows 278 mb? and you mentioned small fix...

As we are only having setup / upgrade the files are growing as they have to have all the previous work in there...

zeustrojanstark

Chairman of Selectors
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Unless this update contains another tease, I am not going to download another 300 mb file if my PC can't run a ----. I guess I'll upgrade the graphic card when the final version will be released. Can you tell me Ross from when can I start saving my money? ;)

From now :)
Maybe BA Cricket 14 is an October release,lot of speculations around Rahul.

BigAntStudios

@Ross
Big Ant

There isn't anything "tease" wise that is any different, there is not enough fixed to worry about downloading it unless you have fast net and a big cap.

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
Their updates contain all of the previous updates as well.

If download size is an issue, you could attempt to apply a differential patch -

Using xdelta apply
http://www.planetcricket.org/files/BA/ca95.diff (~5MB) to the download of the 095 update.

Command line syntax should be
Code:
xdelta patch ca95.diff caupdate_095.exe caupdate_095a.exe

Last edited:

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
Matt,I tried to open xdelta it opens and close automatically like a flash.I think its my system problem anyway thanks Matt
No, it's a command line program, so you'll need to open command prompt first and then navigate to the right folder. Perhaps it's a bit complex, but if you're on a slow connection it might be worth figuring out.

I've updated my post with a direct link to the right bit of software.

D

Deleted member 99297blk

No, it's a command line program, so you'll need to open command prompt first and then navigate to the right folder. Perhaps it's a bit complex, but if you're on a slow connection it might be worth figuring out.

I've updated my post with a direct link to the right bit of software.

used command prompt nothing happens.leave it Matt out I can manage.
I will download the next ca update as of now my internet speed was very slow,but nearly end of this month I get 4.5 mbps thanks matt no worries:cheers

shubham466

County Cricketer
@blkkittens

1. Make a new folder in your c drive.
eg.- xdelta

2. Put xdelta.exe, caupdate_95.exe and ca95.diff in that folder.

3. Open command. Type- cd c:\ then press 'Enter'.

4. Then type- cd xdelta (It will navigate to that folder.) Now again press 'Enter'.

5. Now use the syntax given by Matt. Done!

I think it's working but I'm not too sure coz' I didn't try it. :)

D

Deleted member 99297blk

@blkkittens

1. Make a new folder in your c drive.
eg.- xdelta

2. Put xdelta.exe, caupdate_95.exe and ca95.diff in that folder.

3. Open command. Type- cd c:\ then press 'Enter'.

4. Then type- cd xdelta (It will navigate to that folder.) Now again press 'Enter'.

5. Now use the syntax given by Matt. Done!

I think it's working but I'm not too sure coz' I didn't try it. :)

its working 100%
thank you shubham466 and MattW:D

NukedCamo

School Cricketer
Ross, everytime I try an install the entire CA, It says that there may be a problem with the file, I say run anyway, and after the desktop icon is installed I try and open it up and it says "Program can't start because d3dx9_43.dll is missing, try reinstalling.

What do?

Users who are viewing this thread