Cricket Academy Upgrade#3 (Version 0.93a) is now live.

zeustrojanstark

Chairman of Selectors
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
In the info given by Friend863 there was Chennai stadium and i was so happy but now after this update,i digged and to my surprise there were few more new stadiums but to my shocking Chepauk,Chennai was missing.Please dont exclude M.A.Chidambaram Stadium Ross.Its my humble request.:(

79cricket

Panel of Selectors
Great job again Bigant team, i have uploaded the 2013 aus team but it's
not 100% perfect but it's a start. :yes

To Ross, the only problem i had with CA 0.93a is the clothes being fuzzy for some reason. Maybe just a small graphics problem, again great job and i do feel this game is coming along nicely.:cheers

srk121

International Coach
In the info given by Friend863 there was Chennai stadium and i was so happy but now after this update,i digged and to my surprise there were few more new stadiums but to my shocking Chepauk,Chennai was missing.Please dont exclude M.A.Chidambaram Stadium Ross.Its my humble request.:(
Where did you find these info? how have you been able to extract? Can you please guide me?

zeustrojanstark

Chairman of Selectors
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Where did you find these info? how have you been able to extract? Can you please guide me?

The save file located in my documents folder contains strings about this game. The domestic teams are indicated by the tag of logo_(team number) and the stadiums are indicated by their country tags for e.g the stadium Sydney is indicated by the tag of 'aus'. International teams are indicated by f_(team name).Use a hex editor to view this file.

Source: Friend863

srk121

International Coach
The save file located in my documents folder contains strings about this game. The domestic teams are indicated by the tag of logo_(team number) and the stadiums are indicated by their country tags for e.g the stadium Sydney is indicated by the tag of 'aus'. International teams are indicated by f_(team name).Use a hex editor to view this file.

Source: Friend863

Can you please put the new listing of the stadiums? if you don't mind.

BigAntStudios

@Ross
Big Ant
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
ross, my CA automatically closes sometimes (it has happened thrice),its been like that since the 2nd update...had no issues before ..:)

One place this seems to happen is if you are in teams, scroll quickly and then try to view a team the program stops. It is trying to view the team before the list has been completely found and populated on the screen and so can't continue (hope this makes some sense) - we have a fix for it in the next update - in the meantime if you want to view a team then if you wait a second it should be fine.

Last edited:

karthik kamath

Club Captain
One place this seems to happen is if you are in teams, scroll quickly and then try to view a team the program stops. It is trying to view the team before the list has been completely found and populated on the screen and so can't continue (hope this makes some sense) - we have a fix for it in the next update - in the meantime if you want to view a team then if you wait a second it should be fine.

Oh yes that makes sense, yes I was trying to view the team before the list was completely loaded... Thanks for the reply Ross :) :)

shamim

School Cricketer
Based on all the dedication big ant studios has given to Cricket Academy, I am convinced that this cricket game will be a super cricket game.

BigAntStudios

@Ross
Big Ant
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I removed my created players from online so i could re send them in a team but this still did not work and now cannot re send my players to server individualy confused .com:eek:

You don't need to unshare or remove players from the server to put them in a team - players can be in multiple teams.

I will check on the ability to re-upload them though as that should work.

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
New Zealand (Silver Fern)
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Well, amazing once again a brilliant effort for the editor and I can say this is what all cricket fans wanted.

Ross said this was his pet project and it belonged to him personally, I can see that and he and his team has done fabulous work. The player editor as I mentioned in some other thread is freaking brilliant with all the options, and now the team editor or team creator.

I had some doubt, I hope Ross can solve it.

1) If we download the team of other players, wont there be clashes of players? Like one player in multiple team?
2) Where would the game save the team? I mean in Cricket 07, there were sections of International,Domestic and Others. Where would say "FRESNO BULLDOGS" a team I create reside?
3) Will we be able to use this team for only career mode? Or something like Test Championship etc?

Also had some errors in this update

1) I could not save any team as it said error downloading players.
2) When I uploaded my team, all the players got uploaded along with my team except the player I created that is myself :p

Gurjot95

National Board President
In the info given by Friend863 there was Chennai stadium and i was so happy but now after this update,i digged and to my surprise there were few more new stadiums but to my shocking Chepauk,Chennai was missing.Please dont exclude M.A.Chidambaram Stadium Ross.Its my humble request.
What do you mean by I found more new stadiums? Ross removed all these details with latest update. Do you mean the commentary names for in team editor?

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
25p386d.png