Cricket Academy Version 0.0.77 Discussion

Gift me a GPU , you can get loads of gameplay from me..:p
gpu.jpg

Here you go :)

Now video please :p[DOUBLEPOST=1478258888][/DOUBLEPOST]
Turning up the bounce on the sliders actually makes pulling, driving and cutting spinners off the back foot possible! And very, very satisfying. Had quite a few top edged slog sweeps with the bounce enhanced too.

what about max bounce slider , is it get unreal (it should be in theory) say YES PLEASE.

Also kindly check the SPEEDBOOST slider , oh my why can't I go home and skip the remaining hours at work :(

On a grassy, hard, pristine pitch it seems...bouncy, but fairly realistic. Really jumping off a good length.

Dry, hard, pristine, similar bounce. When it's set to worn, I think I'm seeing variable bounce. Aha! The max speed slider up, I'm getting 231.9/kmh, stumps are cartwheeling way back.

Using custom difficulty for the bowling machine is crashing the game.

Is that the speedboost slider or the max pace slider you are talking about? does the spinner bowl faster too when you turn up the speedboost slider?

Is that the speedboost slider or the max pace slider you are talking about? does the spinner bowl faster too when you turn up the speedboost slider?

Max pace slider, I don't seem to be able to find any speedboost slider...

So the spinner bowl faster too when using the max pace sliders

Just checked now, the max pace bowling is only for pace bowlers.

I'd put the pace speed as high as possible, spinner was still bowling around 80kmh, so it's not affected.

I'm trying to get best on all teams (granted there are many that haven't been made yet) and getting a lot of crash to desktops during the downloading.

So the spinner bowl faster too when using the max pace sliders
Max pitch settings you get spinners bowling at upto 130kmph and low being 72kmph add drift to that and max spin..You are getting owned...

Have had deliveries where I was way too late and got a yorker off a spinner and 2 stumps uprooted..
You surely are missing many interesting gameplay stuff without giving me the GPU ;)

Jokes aside, would love to stream the gameplay but with the integrated graphics I got, not possible at all..

Try playing as a poor batsman against fast bowler with max speed and bounce. No edges on front foot still but got a few on backfoot

Users who are viewing this thread