Cricket Academy Version 0.0.80 Discussion

i think the prob with the bats is its seen some of them as the same share ID and there for over writing the other ones you may have or just not downloading it cause of the same ID. I had to rename and re brand the bats to download the others to get them to show.

I have no idea why but today the academy has worked like a dream. It had been crashing on me so much it was almost unplayable but today it has been perfect. Everything is now done for release. I didn't notice any hot fix update but it's now fine.

P.S. the only thing I may have done is enable the shadow contact hardening and the other shadow option. Anyone having the crash on editing issue could maybe try this.

Still nothing. When I updated, the game was smooth for a few seconds. Then screen started flickering, crashed. I opened the Academy again and just it's now like I'm running the game on a 1990 pc. So slow. Unplayable. Very confusing.

Just exploring this year's academy for the first time. A bit obscure, but is it possible to combine units of measurement somehow? I like to see height and weight in metric but bowling speeds in imperial, haha! Having to switch back and forth at the moment.

When batting under custom skill the game crashes just as the ball is released from the bowling machine. Doesnt happen on any of the normal difficulty settings.

Is a new Friday update on the way? Just curious

Just 2 posts above you......
Just saw that. My bad, because mos of the times there's a whole new thread about it (but since it's a minor fix update, feels more logical to continue in the same thread). Thanks Dutch!

Users who are viewing this thread