Big Ant
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Hi everyone,

A new update is now live.

Update notes are as follows:

TRAINING
Added new bowling mini-game, try to hit the markers around the stumps.

STADIUM CREATOR
Fielding Markings will now appear when playing in the custom stadium
Improved stability

GRAPHICS
Added Visual Filters to camera settings

aabretz

Banned
Profile Flag
Australia
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Hi i do not see the fielding markings when playing a custom built stadium are the settings off by default or something?

SibiNaayagam

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Nice to see a lot of new filters added. Although, I think it would be best if there was a slider to determine the amount of filter applied. And also would be easier to get the perfect customised look if the gamma setting can be accessed from the ground training menu too.

Ajh1977

International Coach
Profile Flag
England
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Have to say a huge thanks to the guys at BA for the latest fix. At first I had a crash but on starting a fresh save I was able to download all my assets and the ones that came with huge hills I was able to remove them ( takes a little patience as sometimes you have to delete several archways etc before you can start to find the hills) but I now have all 41 grounds all safely saved. Will share tomorrow. Also unshared and erased any duplicates I had. Love the logos on the pitch. Pity I'd made my logos too small but it gives me something new to get into.
Anyone moaning about the price of the game are mentally ill, I've put in around 650 hrs on the academy. It's worth £15 at a minimum.It's a huge time saver as well as giving BA helpful feedback ( or in my case, headaches and files) aswell as giving us a FREE preview. Hats off to BA for all the support and fixes, big thanks to mikey merren for your help in the various fixes. Apologies for any headaches!!

aabretz

Banned
Profile Flag
Australia
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Anyone able to post a pic or video of the Fielding markings from the new 0-0-79 update?

BittuGamz

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Nice to see a lot of new filters added. Although, I think it would be best if there was a slider to determine the amount of filter applied. And also would be easier to get the perfect customised look if the gamma setting can be accessed from the ground training menu too.

Yes, sliders for filters will let us get the desired look.

Allrounder18

Banned
Hopefully its not late to point it out , I think the play and miss level b/w very poor and very good batsmen is not much noticeable at any difficulty level, Perhaps the feet assistance for poor batsmen can be lowered so you have to be in precise position to cover the line otherwise you will miss the ball , I am hoping its already there in the final build.
BTW I tried changing the feet assistance slider difficulty to max but I think this slider is not yet enabled in the Academy.

midgetwars

Club Captain
Are those the only camera angles? I liked the ones from 14 where it was higher. Right now it looks like a WK camera angle.

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
Guys is there stump modification/creation in the game?

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
I think it would be best if it is just something like Normal/LED Stumps - Base color & Light color - Select Sponsor (Including custom sponsors).
Yeah, agreed..We know that the LED stumps are so cool looking in the game, havent seen whether custom sponsors can be added..

Users who are viewing this thread