Not open for further replies.

kurtkz

Game Developer
New patch (v2.862) is HERE:

- improved ODI fast sim
- added test fast sim
- fixed bug where not all bowler stats were being updated
- more small UI fixes
- fixed save bug (crashed when no clouds were instantiated)

There's going to be issues, but bare with me. If you go to Results in career mode you can click on a fixture and you'll get a scorecard option. This will only work with newly simulated games.

Allrounder18

Banned
Thanks m8 , now you are just couple of steps away from releasing a full fledged management career mode , all you need is to implement agg bars and relinquish single career player control instead give the whole team user control (or he can play using management sim options) , 2ndly you will need to include hiring and firing of players (every team manager can hire/fire up to 3 players per season) , the non contracted players can be then moved to FREE AGENTS along with newly generated regen players from where you and AI managers can hire them to complete their squad

Allrounder18

Banned
It looks like FC is not working , every time when I load up a saved game and then hit sim/skip button the game seems to get freezed in the loading screen (end tasked the game after 3 minutes of non response), happend with 3 saved games , will try with a fresh career to see if it is working.

Edit : Not working with a fresh career, the game freezes when FC season starts and when I skip/sim the first game.

ODI scores are fine now but the no. of wkts falling in each inning is low hence the batting averages of middle/lower batsmen are inflated and the bowling averages are too high because of lack of wkts they take. I believe the avg no of wkts per inning is set to 7 which I think should be bumped up to 8.5 (Simmed the entire OD season and not a single time where a team gets all out or have seen less than 200 scores)

Edit: Pace losing bug is still there , all of my team mates gets an 8k loss in pace after the end of OD season. (All of them where FAST and MEDIUM FAST , other teams FAST MEDIUM bowlers are not affected by pace losing bug , it looks like it only affects MEDIUM FAST and FAST BOWLERS)

Last edited:

Allrounder18

Banned
Just realized that majority of pitches in my career mode are 100 all , so the OD scores seems to be fine , it is just the lack of wkts per inning and lack of collapses (less than 150 scores on bowling wkts) making the batsmen averaging high and bowling averages high too.

Allrounder18

Banned
game crashed when my bowler about to bowl.

RUN @ 16/05/2015 23:26:06

MAC: False
DEMO: False
VERSION: 2.862
PROFILE: saad22111
PERMISSIONS MODE: True

STACK TRACE: at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowKeyNotFoundException()
at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.get_Item(TKey key)
at Cricket.Main.InningStatistics.AddBall(BallStatistics ball, Int32 facing1, Single atrophy, GameInstance instance, GameStateDeliver _state) in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\Statistics\InningStatistics.cs:line 4454
at Cricket.Main.GameStateDeliver.NextBall() in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\GameStateDeliver.cs:line 5751
at Cricket.Main.GameStateDeliver.UpdateFielders(Single ms) in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\GameStateDeliver.cs:line 9859
at Cricket.Main.GameStateDeliver.ProcessInput(Single ms) in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\GameStateDeliver.cs:line 21266
at Cricket.Main.GameInstance.Loop() in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\GameInstance.cs:line 25274
at Cricket.Main.Game.Main(String[] args) in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\Game.cs:line 5745

kurtkz

Game Developer
New patch (v2.863) is HERE:

- fixed freeze on normal sim
- fixed freezes on fast sim
- fixed pitch difficulty calculation in fast sim
- fixed FOW in fast sim
- fixed 2nd innings wins in fast sim
- fixed team win/loss history on tournament standings view
- fixed team flag generation in career mode

Allrounder18

Banned
It would be great if along side the fc sim fix you can at the start of new career add an option to control full team instead of single player , in this mode there will be no career player instead you can control team selection play the game controlling every player in the play mode , you can leave the training and level up skill distribution auto as it is now currently , on paper its not lengthy work IMO.

kurtkz

Game Developer
New patch (v2.864) is HERE:

- fixed freeze in FC fast sim
- fixed "Lower Order Batsman" label for middle order players
- fixed crash when loading FC career after fast sim

So that should be it for fast simulations. I'll see if I can kick off the manager mode soon.

kurtkz

Game Developer
OK - so what features would you like for the manager mode, guys?

- train & assign stats like you currently do for career mode
- assign salaries to players
- need to balance books? get takings from matches, go into too much debt - game over?
- choose lineups and batting order
- recruit players from other teams at end of season (possibly have an auction system for T20?)
- deal with players leaving your team at end of season (will cause a regen of a similar kind of player)
- your team can get promoted to higher league

That about sum it up?

Allrounder18

Banned
FC sim still get freeze havent been able to sim a single match yet tried 3 different saved games , is it due to this that I went from 62 to 64 patch without install the 63 patch?

Let me try again after installing 63 patch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread