Cricket Heroes - testing & feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.

Allrounder18

Banned
I saved the game before the match where SIM was freezing but when i tried to load the game after end tasking the freezed sim , the incompatible version errors comes

here is saved game

Attachments

• save1.rar
    520.9 KB · Views: 0

Allrounder18

Banned
No pitch edition , pitch detoriation was MINIMAL before few matches and then I switched it to normal.

BTW I think 3 and 4 innings total needs to be bump up 30% on avg with also retaining the probability that they can be low as currently they are (that is less than 150 on bowling friendly pitches)

Allrounder18

Banned
game crashed when I click on the scorecard (The match result was that my team won by an innings and 250 runs)

RUN @ 21/05/2015 19:06:10

MAC: False
DEMO: False
VERSION: 2.864
PROFILE: sdff
PERMISSIONS MODE: True

STACK TRACE: at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowKeyNotFoundException()
at System.Collections.Generic.SortedDictionary`2.get_Item(TKey key)
at Cricket.Main.GameStateTournamentResults.ProcessVisual(Single ms, Single ms2) in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\GameStateTournamentResults.cs:line 375
at Cricket.Main.GameInstance.Loop() in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\GameInstance.cs:line 25301
at Cricket.Main.Game.Main(String[] args) in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\Game.cs:line 5745

Allrounder18

Banned
I am getting 4th innings scores like 13/9 , 4/8 on 75 all pitches , I think 3rd and 4th innings total needs heavy tweaking , on average they must be around 70% of the 1st and 2nd innings not less than that , but some times it can be higher than 1st and 2nd innings total (particularly if there is a collapse in 1st/2nd innings) and some times there can be a collapse in 4th innings i-e less than 150 score , but most of the times it should be around 65-75% of 1st and 2nd innings total on 60 all pitches.

Allrounder18

Banned
game crashed when tried to save

RUN @ 21/05/2015 20:39:12

MESSAGE: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
STACK TRACE: at Cricket.Main.GameStateFileMenu.ProcessSave() in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\GameStateFileMenu.cs:line 72
at Cricket.Main.GameStateDialog.ProcessInput(Single ms) in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\GameStateDialog.cs:line 93
at Cricket.Main.GameInstance.Loop() in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\GameInstance.cs:line 25293
at Cricket.Main.Game.Main(String[] args) in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\Game.cs:line 5745

Allrounder18

Banned
OK let me sum up whats needed to fixed in next patch

1)4th innings total and also 3rd innings total(sometimes the 3rd innings total is also unrealistic) in FC sim
2)Crashes when trying to save the game and crashes when clicking on result to show score card
3)FC total bug where the inning total is much greater than the indvidual players score
4)Balls not showing in score card and wrong no. of overs shown (this might be related to point no. 3)

I think you should test the FC sim on 60 all bowling conditions as in FC games there is always something for the bowler otherwise it will be a draw game. Also allow the VARIATION slider to work in career mode but only in PLAY MODE so when I decides to play the I want the ball to swing and spin more without exiting the game and changing the pitches values but when I decides to SIM I want the game to produce realistic result hence less swing and Spin to get respectable totals , the variation slider will come handy for this purpose.

Allrounder18

Banned
The game crashes when I try to load a saved game (new fresh career)

RUN @ 21/05/2015 22:56:42

MESSAGE: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
STACK TRACE: at Cricket.Main.GameInstance.LoadGame(String filename, Boolean test, PracticeMode pmode) in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\GameInstance.cs:line 9863
at Cricket.Main.GameStateResumeMenu.ProcessInput(Single ms) in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\GameStateResumeMenu.cs:line 420
at Cricket.Main.GameInstance.Loop() in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\GameInstance.cs:line 25293

Attachments

• save1.rar
    313.5 KB · Views: 0

Allrounder18

Banned
I have one idea in my mind regarding management mode players contracts , I think the contracts should be based on 5 levels of promises
1)Star = This is the highest paid contract and a Star level contract player must get atleast 90% of the available matches in all formats in a season(in which he is not injured) otherwise he will consider moving in to auctions tab
2)Important player = Your typical 1st XI player , Is regular in the team and must get atleast 75% of all available matches in a season otherwise he will move to auction tab
3)Rotation policy = Must get 50% of the available matches
4)Prospect = Must be equal to or under 23 and must get 30% of the matches
5)Bench Warmer = Just a place holders ,low skilled players and will not require any specified no. of matches , may consider moving to auctions tab on random basis

Also skilled players will consider moving in to auctions tab if you performed badly in the season i-e losing more matches than winning (ofcourse winning finals of T20 , ODs and FC will have more weightage than regular matches)

After every season there can be up to 5 graduates from your academy which you can test them in the NETS MODE and then select the ones you like , remaining graduates will move to auctions tab.

AUCTION TAB players if couldnt get a team in 3 consecutive season they will likely to quit cricket and thus will dissappear from the game.

Regarding the process and logic of auction , I think the AI team should look at the team composition and then identify what type of players they need , after deciding who to pick/bid they will consider(calculate) the shadow price of that player which will be based on multiple factors like Salary of similar kind of player in its team , How badly the team needs such kind of player (like if AI team has no spinner and want a real good one badly or the sole allrounder in team really lacks quality or perhaps a team is looking for a tearaway fast bowler) and ofcourse the available budget.
If the auction value of that player surpasses the shadow price then the team will likely to quit from the bid.

Regarding genuine fast bowler , make them rare and gold by increasing the impact of pace to wkt taking ability , (only if a bowler has good control or big movement also)

Last edited:

kurtkz

Game Developer
Thanks for the feedback :) Not sure when I'm going to get time to work on all this though. We're going into crunch for the next few months so I'll be taking work home with me.

If this forum goes quiet, it's because I'm working - not because I've given up on the game :P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread