Cricket Life General Discussion

Pat

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Hold on. The beta is just around the corner, you should have it by end of 2015. ;)

NoLeName

PlanetCricket Writing Team
I've been wondering if there is any news myself, but have been too cautious to ask obviously due to the circumstances. Hopefully William can soldier on and fulfil Gerald's wishes, but I would say we won't be getting the beta for another six months or so

IceAgeComing

Retired Administrator
Profile Flag
Scotland
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I've been wondering if there is any news myself, but have been too cautious to ask obviously due to the circumstances. Hopefully William can soldier on and fulfil Gerald's wishes, but I would say we won't be getting the beta for another six years or so

fixed

satt294

Club Cricketer
Are they releasing it? Hopefully one of my future generation will play a beta of the game.:facepalm

Flapjack

Club Captain
The domain cricketlifegame.com has expired it seems. Finally has this been canned?

Pat

International Coach
Hah. No. They are still trying:

July 10, 2014:
Alex Young, a UK-based entrepreneur and cricket enthusiast, has purchased all rights to the Cricket Life Game, following the demise of Gerald. A couple of months earlier, we reported that Williams will be taking over the management after Gerald and take the game to the finish line. However, Williams was unable to assume the responsibilities. As part of this agreement, Alex Young will be managing Xteger Labs for Williams. An update will follow next week on the availability of the game following this announcement.

Champagnepapi

ICC Board Member
Kings XI
Profile Flag
Canada

Update....
Delayed... but we got something for you meanwhile.
Aug 6, 2014: Yes, it's delayed and it has been really unfortunate to see it getting delayed again right when we were ready to release a beta version of HQ. However, the delays were due to events beyond anybody's control. While we are completing legal formalities, we have something for you as a teaser next week. It's not going to be a video or a screenshot. It's going to be something more than that, which will keep you occupied while we get ready HQ and the full game for release after the legal formalities are over.

Champagnepapi

ICC Board Member
Kings XI
Profile Flag
Canada
Well tomorrow we're gonna see some kind of a 'teaser', but will it be about a delay or the game?

Flapjack

Club Captain
'Update' from Gamebience. Very strangely worded but same old story it seems...

from cricketlifegame.com

Dec 31, 2014: It has been an unfortunate year for all of us associated with the CL. We started the year optimistically with our goals set for two releases this year. However, things turned upside down with an unexpected event back in March. Following the unexpected departure of Gerald, and without Gerald in the picture, the project entered into a limbo. While, the bation moved over to another individual, legal formalities blocked the project from seeing the light of the day. After a series of slow progress and intermediate setbacks, we've made some progress over the course of last few weeks in resolving the matter. We look forward to a much better 2015 and hope to take-off and complete the stalled mission. Stay tuned for updates in the coming mont

Users who are viewing this thread