DBC 17 Bug Reporting - Use the format in the first post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Platform: Xbox
Game Mode: Casual
Match Type: Five5
Get Best Teams used: No
Ground: N/A
Over Count: N/A
Issue (one line description): Player information missing
Bug description (detail): I simulated the match. I was just trying out a ground that I downloaded. Opening batsman's information regarding runs scored went missing.

upload_2016-12-17_4-38-48.png

Benbailey

School Cricketer
Platform: PS4
Game Mode: Career
Match Type: Club 20/20
Ground: Mosman Sports Club
Over Count: 20
Issue (one line description): Missing simulation stats
Bug description (detail): At the closure of the innings in which I have batted, the final innings scorecard does not show the scores of the not out batsmen. It may stem from the same issue, but whenever I score a new top score as well, if I remain not out the score is not recognised next time walking out to bat.

Thanks for the quality game guys.

ben1983

School Cricketer
Platform: XboxOne
Game Mode:All
Match Type:
All
Get Best Teams used: Cannot
Ground: NA
Over Count: NA
Issue (one line description): Cannot download best team
Bug description (detail): I cannot download the best teams as suggested when I start the team, it says I don't have the privilege or words to that effect - I have also had the issue with training and the RT button not looking around as reported by others. Hope this game is as good as DBC14 :)

Jerm

International Coach
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
Match Type: Club 20/20
Issue (one line description): Super human keeper
Bug description (detail): seems like the super human abilities of the fielders (keeper) are back from early DBC14 -- look at 1:50 for an impossible catch by the keeper

mani82ua

Little Timmy
Profile Flag
Pakistan
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Game Mode: All (Online and offline)
Match Type:
all
Get Best Teams used: n/a
Ground: n/a
Over Count: n/a
Issue (one line description): AI catch drop 90% at Legend difficulty
Bug description (detail): noticed after 6-7 matches that AI in Legend difficulty drop catch 9/10 (Where AI team was AUS and NZL).

Is this legend field difficulty or rookie? Kindly fix this as that make game uninterested.

mani761

Club Captain
Match Type: 20/20
Get Best Teams used: no
Issue (one line description): two broad and anderson in one team
Bug description (detail):is this step forward to new game?bullshit this happens in career my player is kevin and anderson making 95 runs and with two anderson.

Attachments

• 15542120_1305300256199474_2917782839371328999_n.jpg
    15542120_1305300256199474_2917782839371328999_n.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 167

mani82ua

Little Timmy
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Game Mode: All (Online and offline)
Match Type:
all
Issue (one line description: some game modifiers have nil impact
Bug description (detail): I have changed the modifiers of pitch friction, ball firction, custom batting difficulty all modifers from 0 then 100 then default. In all cases it act like default and seems these are not impacting anything please check this.

bravesirrobin

Club Cricketer
Game Mode: All
Match Type:
Any
Issue (one line description): Top edges are caught but AI doesnt appeal/get a wicket
Bug description (detail): 3 times now I have got a huge top edge (which is very cool), the commentator comments on the edge and the replays show it was a huge edge. However, once the AI catches the ball, there is no appeal and they just throw the ball to the wicket keeper as though nothing happened. No wicket is given

christy_lenin1

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Game Mode: Online
Match Type: Ten10
Get Best Teams used: Manually downloaded
Ground: not sure
Over Count:
Issue (one line description):
Reaction time of fielders and keeper
Bug description (detail):
There are some instances where fielders are not reacting to stop the ball passing close to them 6:50, 10:00 and some catches 4:40, 12:25. Also, many runouts were avoided or extra run taken because the wicket keeper and the bowler were slow to react after they collect the ball.

Gayan

Club Captain
Platform: Ps4
Game Mode: Casual
Match Type:
All
Get Best Teams used: Yes
Ground: All
Issue (one line description): (offline) local co-op error when player 2 is playing as guest- downloaded team logos of kits/team/bat not visible, names of downloaded team/players censored
Bug description (detail):
When you play offline Co op and player 2 is just playing as a guest there is a error with the use of downloaded teams. Team names and whole lineups appear as censored and the logos of the team's kits/bats/ team logo are not visible. Problem goes away when u turn off controller 2 and play single player.

MuchMore

International Coach
Profile Flag
Fiji
Platform: Xbox One
Game Mode: Local Co-op
Match Type: Test
Get Best Teams used: Tried but didn't work so downloaded the teams individually.
Ground: Some Aussie ground
Over Count: 0.2
Issue (one line description): Non-striker backing up too far. And some super alert slip cordon.
Bug description (detail): Day 1, Over 1 - Mitchel Stark steams in and tries to intimidate the Indian opener by bowling a bouncer but gets his line wrong and the ball ends up in first slip's hand. Now, the interesting bit, first slip shoots down a throw down to bowler's end and catches the non striker out backing up too far. Though, theoretically it's possible in RL, I'm inclined to think its a bug.

Goooner1

School Cricketer
Platform Xbox one
Game mode - tutorial
Get best teams - no
Issue game crashing -no
Bug description -

Doing the batting tutorials, got to the third one, supposed to hold left trigger and use right stick to look around the field. Holding right trigger and using right stick (or any other combination of sticks and buttons that I could see allows you to look around the field.

MuchMore

International Coach
Profile Flag
Fiji
Match Type: 5-5
Get Best Teams used: Tried but didn't work so downloaded the teams individually.
Ground: Can't recall
Over Count: Can't recall
Issue (one line description): Strike not changed when leg bye is taken.
Bug description (detail): Took a leg bye - run was awarded but strike didn't change. Given it was co-op, I just assumed I'm off strike; didn't bother playing the next ball and was duly bowled. Luckily when it happened the next time - I noticed and was up to the task.

MuchMore

International Coach
Profile Flag
Fiji
Match Type: Test
Ground: Some Aussie ground
Over Count: Can't recall
Issue (one line description): Appeal button didn't work
Bug description (detail): After getting the opening batsmen to nick one behind to keeper and successfully completing the slow-mo catching mini-game I couldn't appeal. Not because of lack of effort - me and the brother were slamming that up button but the team just didn't appeal. Ended up simulating the rest of the innings to avoid further frustration.

Dilaudid

School Cricketer
Match Type:
N/A
Get Best Teams used: No, but manually added
Issue (one line description): Crash to dashboard when first selected for county
Bug description (detail): As soon as my career pro has been selected to join up with the county squad in English domestic career I encounter a crash to dashboard when trying to play a match. This has happened on two separate careers, at the exact same point. Choosing to play as the whole team makes no difference. On reloading I'm met with an alert that reads "failed to load match in progress, compatible save file not found. Returning to career hub"

This is immensely frustrating as the career mode is the main mode I play. Any chance of a fix to the game I've just paid £50 for?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread