DBC 17 Bug Reporting - Use the format in the first post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Platform: PS4
Game Mode: All (Online and offline)
Match Type: All
Get Best Teams used: N/A
Ground: N/A
Over Count: N/A
Issue: Spin bowlers speed limit
Bug/Feedback description:
Spin bowlers can't bowl above 80 kmph, tried all deliveries types with different difficulty levels and bowlers. Currently for spin bowlers R2 is used as effort ball to generate more spin.
Can L2 or R2 be used to generate extra speed by 10 - 20 based on their arm ball skill.

Request all to use this thread to report any issue and if possible make this thread sticky

Issue: T20 championship competition game crashed
While pressing L1 R1 i.e menu change on main T20 championship competition game crashed 3/3 times with same error code.

Issue: T20 championship competition game crashed
While pressing L1 R1 i.e menu change on main T20 championship competition game crashed 3/3 times with same error code.

Just make sure to send through any error reports - we can't do anything with just the code, but the PS4 lets you send through important extra information to us - indeed as it's helpful for all developers, it'd be great if you enabled the option to do so automatically -

I've pinned this thread, but removed the 'feedback' from the title - please do general game feedback in the General Discussion thread and suggestions for features/improvements in the Suggestions thread - as feedback generally needs back and forth discussion, while this thread needs to be tidy to make sure no bug is missed in other discussion.

The first person who ignores this gets banned, no exceptions, not even for your funny jokes.

Platform: Not Sure
Game Mode: Career
Match Type: T20

Get Best Teams used: Not Sure
Over Count: 5.2
Issue (one line description): Batsman stuck waaaaaay down by the non strikers end.
Bug description (detail): Not my video but this has been mentioned, credit goes to JauntyMellifluous on YouTube for the footage. I figured it'd be important so i'd place it here.
(starts around 7:40)

Over Count: 5.2
Issue (one line description): Batsman stuck waaaaaay down by the non strikers end.
Bug description (detail): Not my video but this has been mentioned, credit goes to JauntyMellifluous on YouTube for the footage. I figured it'd be important so i'd place it here.
(starts around 7:40)
If anyone gets this issue, save and exit and your batsman will be in the correct position again.

We are working on a proper fix for this.

Over Count: 2.1
Issue (one line description):
Was viewing JauntyMellifluous video footage and the 2.1 over deliver hit the batsman hand or glove not clear and went for 4 but was given as byes.
Delivery starts from 2:07
Same video , a run out which was "out" given "Not Out" from 9:50 ,pause on 10:02 to check the correct frame for it being out.

Note: I think that would qualify as bug and can we post "bugs" seen from videos? If not will stop it..

Last edited:
Issue: Default squad not in custom competition
Defualt or set squads are not updating in custom competition match as system picks itself playing X1 with different captain keeper etc instead using default t20 etc squad used. Need to set squad manually in before start of game.

Last edited:
Game Mode: Offline
Match Type:
All
Get Best Teams used: Yes
Issue (one line description): Cant change the lineup
Bug description (detail): Before the match starts, I can't customise the line up, even if I selected and press 'X' on one player and then the pressed 'X' on the other player to switch the two, they remain on the same spot.

Game Mode: N/A
Match Type: N/A
Get Best Teams used: Could Not
Issue (one line description): Unable to download teams together
Bug description (detail): My PS4 froze 4 times when i tried to download all the teams together

Game Mode: T20 Tournament
Get Best Teams used: Yes
Over Count: 4
Issue (one line description): Player response time
Bug description (detail): I Changed the camera while batting and the response time went really late. It responded much later after i had input the shot. also faced similar issue when going from front foot to back foot and the response was very late

Platform: Xbox One

Get Best Teams used: No
Ground: -
Over Count: -
Issue (one line description): Team Audio is wrong.
Bug description (detail): I have started my career in India with Team Bangalore. However, my team and the versus opponent are both teams are called "Abottabad" in the commentary. Thought its a bug, deleted the career, started again with Mumbai, India. Same.

Last edited by a moderator:
Issue: Point remain 0 in points table custom competetion
Points still at 0 in points table custom competition for all teams where win point is 3

Game Mode:
Match Type:

Get Best Teams used:
Ground: All grounds
Over Count:
Issue (one line description):
Bug description (detail):

Hi BA I have noticed that when creating the stadiums in the academy the selected sponsors boards do not show up as that in game. In one instance at Adelaide Oval there were Qantas boards where Commonwealth bank boards should be/Toyota where bet365 should be etc. I hope you guys can address this issue as we are putting in a lot of effort to get the correct adboards showing up in the correct areas of the stands.

Game Mode:t20
Match Type:
custom t20 tournament
Get Best Teams used:
Ground: All grounds
Over Count:
Issue (one line description): out on last ball of inns and game crashed
Bug description (detail):

i was batting and my player got out on last ball of inns and suddenly game crashed and quit and same error 2/2.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread