Associate Captain
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
v1.02 is the version reccomended

------------------------------------------------------------

hi, i created a small hack for DBC (the name is Fearsome Tweak), it's used
to create more chances to get wickets during the game.
There will be more edges, so put your leg slip on ^^
It works only on the updated version on steam, at least for now.
Please note that it needs to be polished, so it could crash or have problems (
but it worked well for me). It was tested on windows 7 - 32 bit and 64 bit.

Usage: run the game and then start Fearsome Tweak.
Choose the pressure level to decide how much chances there will be, or
select automatic to simulate a match. It's only the first version so this must be
improved. Dont close the program, leave it in the background! You should use the
hack only while bowling, is not reccomanded while batting.

Suggestion: in version 0.04 play on Medium or High level. Use Very High only if you
want test the mod.

NOTE: DONT USE IT IN MULTIPLAYER, YOU CAN GET A CHEAT BAN!

CHECK THE PROGRAM WITH AN UPDATED ANTIVIRUS, BECAUSE MINE IS NOT
UPDATED. Dont worry though, the program is safe, is not a scam or anything.

if you have problems with these file hosts, please suggest others.
Hey mate, i just downloaded your hack. its awesome btw but I'm playing career mode and when I use left stick, batsman just dont offer any shot and ball hit the stumps, its fun that way but then its not fair tbh. so am i doing it wrong? can you tell me how to use this hack so i can get edge?

Punk_Sk8r

National Board President
Hey mate, i just downloaded your hack. its awesome btw but I'm playing career mode and when I use left stick, batsman just dont offer any shot and ball hit the stumps, its fun that way but then its not fair tbh. so am i doing it wrong? can you tell me how to use this hack so i can get edge?

-Only use the hack when bowling
-Load it one time, he recommended restarting the game after every innings, also not sure if you can load the hack then go into menus then back into games

That should be it tbh it's pretty straight forward otherwise, normally if I'm about to start an innings of bowling I load the hack before the first ball is bowled.

francobaldo1

Fearsome tweak legend...
PlanetCricket Award Winner
uploaded a Debug version in the first post (if you want to try it).

Darshil also dont close the program, leave it in the background or it wont work.

For people waiting the new version, sorry if it's taking too long, i shouldnt have said that it would be ready in 2 days, it was
optimistic. Anyway the code is already written "in my mind", and i thought i could write it in little time.

If you want to try something, i uploaded a debug version, you should notice a more "normal shot selection"
from the AI. Also it will tell you what shots have been played and when there is a chance for a wicket. But there
isnt much else, version 2.00 should have many more things.

Last edited:

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Same here family visiting from India to here in US. Will get back to the game and hack tomorrow. Long weekend coming up.

Westindies

Club Captain
wow this is really good tweak.. i am getting some new dismissals, i was good enough in getting dismissals but with this i am getting really new dismissals...very high settings lead to disaster..

Punk_Sk8r

National Board President
ENG vs PAK(me), 50 Over Match
Pakistan Win By 2 Runs
Veteran, Normal Stats, 1.02

Okay this was an insane match, I'll keep it short. I batted first, got off to a flyer was expecting to make over 300 but then had a collapse and finished up with a total of 262 in only 35 overs. Then up came the English to bat and they lost early wickets, I thought I'd clean them up easily however there was some tough resistance down the middle order. Ali being the anchor of the innings and his partnership with Broad is what gave them a great chance.

I thought it was all but over for Pakistan as Ali was dropped on 68 or something and Broad got a few nicks going into gaps, however Ali was ran out which I think might have been my fault as I changed the field and the very next ball he got run out, usually I leave a big gap in the covers but I tightened it a bit and they went for a quick single so this was a shame. Anyhow, the English domination continued and I was desperate for a wicket. Irfan nails Broads middle peg with 50 odd to win and I thought I'm back in it with only 3 wickets left I can do this!

Anderson had other plans, he was scoring good runs and with 1 wicket left and 16 to win they were sure set for victory. That score then went down to only 2 runs to win with 1 wicket in hand and low and behold...Junaid Khan bowls a good length on the off stump to Jordan and he gets an inside edge onto the stumps...Pakistan win by 2 runs!

Probably the most intense match I've ever had on a cricket game, there was no chance in my head that I was going to get a wicket!

Attachments

• 20160707182059_1.jpg
    20160707182059_1.jpg
    245.4 KB · Views: 23
  • 20160707182101_1.jpg
    20160707182101_1.jpg
    239.9 KB · Views: 24

Punk_Sk8r

National Board President
But edges were a prominent part of DBC and then they patched them out of the game.

I find the whole patching games all the time, and constantly evolving games a strange one when they get worse. It's like buying a car and then they make you go back to the garage so they can fit a smaller engine inside after six months. I remember edges being superb after one update.

there was update where they were excellent - varied and more frequent- but it disappeared quickly.

i don't think they were ever prominent.

this hack is a joy though. love it.

I wish I'd played DBC back then, were they better than what we get with francos patch?

Westindies

Club Captain
ENG vs PAK(me), 50 Over Match
Pakistan Win By 2 Runs
Veteran, Normal Stats, 1.02

Okay this was an insane match, I'll keep it short. I batted first, got off to a flyer was expecting to make over 300 but then had a collapse and finished up with a total of 262 in only 35 overs. Then up came the English to bat and they lost early wickets, I thought I'd clean them up easily however there was some tough resistance down the middle order. Ali being the anchor of the innings and his partnership with Broad is what gave them a great chance.

I thought it was all but over for Pakistan as Ali was dropped on 68 or something and Broad got a few nicks going into gaps, however Ali was ran out which I think might have been my fault as I changed the field and the very next ball he got run out, usually I leave a big gap in the covers but I tightened it a bit and they went for a quick single so this was a shame. Anyhow, the English domination continued and I was desperate for a wicket. Irfan nails Broads middle peg with 50 odd to win and I thought I'm back in it with only 3 wickets left I can do this!

Anderson had other plans, he was scoring good runs and with 1 wicket left and 16 to win they were sure set for victory. That score then went down to only 2 runs to win with 1 wicket in hand and low and behold...Junaid Khan bowls a good length on the off stump to Jordan and he gets an inside edge onto the stumps...Pakistan win by 2 runs!

Probably the most intense match I've ever had on a cricket game, there was no chance in my head that I was going to get a wicket!
Win by 1 run not 2..lol

Users who are viewing this thread